Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
hallo everyone,

i have 1 question

it is not possible to have a system where the ranks are not visible.
because i think the most people are going for the people with ranks.
i play with obsidian rank and I think they focus more on me than before with no rank.
what do you think?

Reactions: Monelise and Fqnta

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't really like the idea where ranks aren't shown since this would be for everyone, because if this is a chosen option most of the people won't choose it. I like that ranks are shown since people including me paid for it. I don't think removing the rank visibility would be the solution since you can always get focussed because of your name or other reasons, I personally don't think rankers are getting more focussed tbh, since I've never had this problem.

Reactions: Slimeyz and Fqnta

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
i was thinking of a option to switch it on and off because since my rank I get demotivated and that is because there are a lot of people that are focus on people with rank

Monelise

Oct 3, 2018
I agree, i Actually like if all the ranks can do /Nick or something, my rank was a gift but now when i join like a game they all go crazy on what i need to vote or target me. A rank stands out to and i don't Rly like the attention of that, i want to keep it for voting, it would be amazing of the tanks can Nick.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I agree, i Actually like if all the ranks can do /Nick or something, my rank was a gift but now when i join like a game they all go crazy on what i need to vote or target me. A rank stands out to and i don't Rly like the attention of that, i want to keep it for voting, it would be amazing of the tanks can Nick.
./nick should be purchasable on the store. It shouldnt be just given to players with ranks. And that is only if nick should even be implemented.

I’ll be honest I dont always target ranked players but I do keep in mind that they might be good since they own a rank. Now majority of the time players with ranks are just like normal players that arent that good. No offense is meant by my comment btw.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
./nick should be purchasable on the store. It shouldnt be just given to players with ranks. And that is only if nick should even be implemented.

I’ll be honest I dont always target ranked players but I do keep in mind that they might be good since they own a rank. Now majority of the time players with ranks are just like normal players that arent that good. No offense is meant by my comment btw.
/nick would be a bad idea, because people would abuse it. I personally don't feel like you get targeted when you have a rank. And also in game you can't see ranks. I like it the way it is now.

LucasCsbr

Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands, Bilthoven.
/nick would be a bad idea, because people would abuse it. I personally don't feel like you get targeted when you have a rank. And also in game you can't see ranks. I like it the way it is now.
I totally agree with you, I also never experienced someone targeting me because I have rank, making your rank invisible would not make any sense whatsoever.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't have the feeling you get targeted if you have a rank. But if you join a game in a party with 4 ranks that all have name that imply you're good. Then 5 seconds in game you speed/breezily to mid. It's not because you have a rank that you get targeted. :)
Above that, if you play a lot of players start to recognize you and target you because they remember you killed them 50 games ago for you.
This being said, I don't think rank should be hidden or /nick should be able be bought/received with every rank.

Reactions: Fqnta

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I think this should not be implemented. You bought that includes a prefix. So you are aware of the fact that you will be more visible in lobbies and games.
I also do not experience that much targeting in games.
Therefore it is not necessary to add a /nick in the shop or include it as a perk.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
I don't have the feeling you get targeted if you have a rank. But if you join a game in a party with 4 ranks that all have name that imply you're good. Then 5 seconds in game you speed/breezily to mid. It's not because you have a rank that you get targeted. :)
Above that, if you play a lot of players start to recognize you and target you because they remember you killed them 50 games ago for you.
This being said, I don't think rank should be hidden or /nick should be able be bought/received with every rank.
Whether you have a rank or not this is still a possibility.

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom