Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustKidding_Guy

Jun 21, 2016
'G day staff, so I have this account, named ''JimJonkman'' and I have a diamond rank on it. But there's one big problem: I do not have access to that account any more, why? I accedently logged out, so I thought: ''M'kay, I know the password'' So I type in the password, but it doesnt work anymore. So after that, we got a new WiFi, and the old one had my accounts
E-mail. So I asked my dad later that day ''Hey, I found a way to change the e-mail, could you give me the password for it?'' And then my father replied with.. We don't have access to that e-mail anymore. So that bassicly means: I do NOT have access to that account anymore. And I had a Diamond rank on Cubecraft.

So with that explained, I am asking very polight to move a Diamond Rank from the account ''JimJonkman'' To ''TheDubstepWolf_'' And you may think, who is ''TheDubstepWolf_''? Thats my account name now, on forums its says JustKidding_Guy but my IGN is TheDubstepWolf_, if you don't believe it, just go on NameMC and type in JustKidding_Guy and look at the name history, you'll see TheDubstepWolf_.

And if you don't believe that JimJonkman is my account, I can give you the E-mail if you need it. If you need it it would be nice if you can send me a e-mail with the question. Please consider this otherwise I may have wasted 60 euros for nothing.

Thanks,
TheDubstepWolf_

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
'G day staff, so I have this account, named ''JimJonkman'' and I have a diamond rank on it. But there's one big problem: I do not have access to that account any more, why? I accedently logged out, so I thought: ''M'kay, I know the password'' So I type in the password, but it doesnt work anymore. So after that, we got a new WiFi, and the old one had my accounts
E-mail. So I asked my dad later that day ''Hey, I found a way to change the e-mail, could you give me the password for it?'' And then my father replied with.. We don't have access to that e-mail anymore. So that bassicly means: I do NOT have access to that account anymore. And I had a Diamond rank on Cubecraft.

So with that explained, I am asking very polight to move a Diamond Rank from the account ''JimJonkman'' To ''TheDubstepWolf_'' And you may think, who is ''TheDubstepWolf_''? Thats my account name now, on forums its says JustKidding_Guy but my IGN is TheDubstepWolf_, if you don't believe it, just go on NameMC and type in JustKidding_Guy and look at the name history, you'll see TheDubstepWolf_.

And if you don't believe that JimJonkman is my account, I can give you the E-mail if you need it. If you need it it would be nice if you can send me a e-mail with the question. Please consider this otherwise I may have wasted 60 euros for nothing.

Thanks,
TheDubstepWolf_
Cubecraft cannot move your rank from one account to another. I would try contacting mojang and ask if you could switch the email associated with your original account. That way you can still use it. :)

JustKidding_Guy

Jun 21, 2016
Cubecraft cannot move your rank from one account to another. I would try contacting mojang and ask if you could switch the email associated with your original account. That way you can still use it. :)
Yeah.. I tried that but they need some code and I lost it. So I am kinda screwed in this posision D:

JustKidding_Guy

Jun 21, 2016
Yep.. we tried that but they couldn't find the e-mail anymore. We litterely have tried everything..

Sylvester_

Jan 6, 2017
France
Is this the screen you get?
EazAvp4.png

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
Follow these steps (roughly);
1. go onto minecraft's website and do the whole 'forgot my password' thing, which should then send a code or similar to the e-mail you can't access
2. opening a NEW tab (very important) go onto that e-mail provider's website and do the same, 'forgot my password' thing, which could end in one of three (or so) ways, 1 - backup e-mail, 2 - security questions or 3 - phone number. You should be given all three of these options. If you chose phone number, get that code and retrace ur steps... done. If you do security questions, you'll be in and you can then retrace ur steps, done. If you choose backup e-mail, either make sure that the backup e-mail WHEN YOU REGISTERED is still active, or be prepared to do step 2 again.
If none of this helps, let me know what went wrong.

JustKidding_Guy

Jun 21, 2016
Follow these steps (roughly);
1. go onto minecraft's website and do the whole 'forgot my password' thing, which should then send a code or similar to the e-mail you can't access
2. opening a NEW tab (very important) go onto that e-mail provider's website and do the same, 'forgot my password' thing, which could end in one of three (or so) ways, 1 - backup e-mail, 2 - security questions or 3 - phone number. You should be given all three of these options. If you chose phone number, get that code and retrace ur steps... done. If you do security questions, you'll be in and you can then retrace ur steps, done. If you choose backup e-mail, either make sure that the backup e-mail WHEN YOU REGISTERED is still active, or be prepared to do step 2 again.
If none of this helps, let me know what went wrong.
That doesn't work either because the e-mail is completely shut down.

JustKidding_Guy

Jun 21, 2016
How and why was the email shut down? And what email provider are you using? (Google, yahoo, outlook, etc.)
The e-mail provider is Tele2, it is a WiFi network, and if you get that WiFi you get an e-mail aswell, since that WiFi was slow, we bought a new one. But if we bought a new one, the E-mail was shut down aswell.

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
Well, that was a wasted post xD... um... hmm... I see...
My best suggestion would be to write to Mojang explaining ur situation, give as much proof as possible and hope for the best.

JustKidding_Guy

Jun 21, 2016
Well, that was a wasted post xD... um... hmm... I see...
My best suggestion would be to write to Mojang explaining ur situation, give as much proof as possible and hope for the best.
About that, we have contacted Mojang, explaining it. But when they replied, to change the e-mail, they said they needed some buy-code. And we somehow lost that code.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The e-mail provider is Tele2, it is a WiFi network, and if you get that WiFi you get an e-mail aswell, since that WiFi was slow, we bought a new one. But if we bought a new one, the E-mail was shut down aswell.
Well then...... Maybe not the best choice to set up an account with an email that isn't permanent. :P

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom