Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 9, 2017
i would like emerald and or any other rank it could be good so idc which rank could i get but if i can i would like emerald,iw ant a rank cuz there is always somebody calling me noob cuz i dont got rank and i cant pay for one
my nae is :ignacio_segura1 i rlly want that rank and thank u for listen

IkBenTimo

Apr 15, 2017
1, I'm following you:):)
2, Diamond Rank, I really want this rank because then I can select the chest items, buy vanity items and select maps. Although Iron Rank would be good too. I can't biy this rank by myself because I spent all my money on food:p.
3, My current rank is the Stone Rank.
4, My minecraft name is: IkBenTimo (It's dutch for 'I Am Timo':p)

I hope I'll win!!

Reactions: Twania
T

The Lord Pleb

1-. I'm following you:p
2-. Emerald or Obsidian Rank. I know the diamond already gives you all the permissions for all the mini games, what is what I want to be able to vote, etc ... But the emerald and the obsidian give you the option to fly in the Lobby. Honestly if it can not be any of these 2 that is the Diamond. I want the emerald but if you want to buy the obsidian.:p
3-. My current rank is Stone Rank
4-. My minecraft name is: iTzDavid12

Let's see if I win! xD

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Ok,
1) I have followed you and will always reply to your threads with answers I've put a lot of thought into ;) (not just yes or no)
2) obsidian rank
3) I'm emerald rank, so obey would only cost fifty pounds, but it's also sale, so it would only cost twenty five GBP
4) my mine craft username is DanielFergie1702 (same as myforums account)
Thx for reading, hope you pick me ;)

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
1, I am following you
2, I want a rankup because the name tag color xD also because some features like friend list of it I dont want it to be an arrogant like some vips saying (Stone ranks noobs or they are all poor) In my case I dont have a credit card to buy it and its too much money(I am happy with the most cheaper rank (Iron)
3, My currently rank is Stone
4, Makanaski

smittehn

Apr 6, 2017
1 - I followed and have seen you around on the forums!
2 - I would really enjoy the Iron or Lapiz rank because I have played on cubecraft since early 2014 and still have never had a rank. It's pretty much the only server I play on now. There are also cubelet items I received but can't use because I need vanity points, so I feel that would be another plus. I have wanted more friend slots for a long time, too, maybe now's my chance ? (my bday is on April 20th if that's any incentive aha)
3 - If you couldn't tell, I'm the stone rank lol
4- smittehn :)

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
Top Bottom