Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JaviGamer

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Rank in the server and rank in discord like: I have rank diamond (I don't have it is an example but im going to have, im going to buy it) and in discord like the same in discord we need to have ranks like in the server. Thanks for read, im JaviGamer and my name of minecraft is: NoHaxJustJavo.

Oct 22, 2017
Rank in the server and rank in discord like: I have rank diamond (I don't have it is an example but im going to have, im going to buy it) and in discord like the same in discord we need to have ranks like in the server. Thanks for read, im JaviGamer and my name of minecraft is: NoHaxJustJavo.
This was already suggested. But it would create a lot of work for the staff team on discord and players could say they are someone when they are not so they get the rank. Although it would be nice, too many flaws

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This has been suggested already. I like the idea of it, but too many flaws with this idea. Players could say someone they are but the aren't, too much time for the staff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom