Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Real JamesPlayzGamesHD

Aug 7, 2016
I am buying diamonds rank and I entered in my credit card number and it said Transaction wasn't complete. Please HELP ME. I can only use Credit card and i used VISA

CARD DETAILS REMOVED BY A MOD

Last edited by a moderator:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
NEVER! put your card details on threads. You don't know people getting the information to be able to buy things online. The details are for your eyes only, unless you deeply trust a person. Be careful on the internet :)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hi! I've had this problem before when buying a rank in the past. Honestly, your best option is to buy a gift card and buy your rank off of that. In my opinion it seems to be the best way to buy a rank.

Real JamesPlayzGamesHD

Aug 7, 2016
Can you guys be kind enough to give me a Diamond rank redeem code please? I've been saving forever I would really like a Diamonds rank.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
With Transation not completed, it simply means that your bank provider doesn't allow any purchases from Cubecraft. (If your wondering why, ask your bank provider.)

When this happens, stop using the card. As any further tries can either lock your card, or ban you in game. ( It happened to me with diamond rank)

If you want, you can either use a new credit card to try it out or buy a paysafe card.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
Top Bottom