Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that instead of just saying member in your forums profile, it should say your rank and level. For example, for me, it would say Stone level 7. I think that this would be a great idea for donors when they buy their rank as well.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I'd like this idea! It could be really cool with a profile picture border where it is the color of the rank you have, and where it shows level and rank. :D

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
Exactly like I said in my post :)
I really think that the idea of linking your forums account with your Minecraft account is awesome! I would really like to see that on the forums in the future.
That is what I was trying to say in my suggestion. I want your forums profile to be able to be linked to your Minecraft account to show your rank and level.

Reactions: AgentPig and Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That is what I was trying to say in my suggestion. I want your forums profile to be able to be linked to your Minecraft account to show your rank and level.
Then I still love the idea since it's been suggested before and I really like the idea of linking your forums account with your Minecraft account.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen this idea suggested quite a lot and I will say here what I said then. I would love to see this idea implemented, but it is not fully needed. While it would be a cool feature to have on the forums, if it is not added it would not make that much of a difference to me personally. That being said, I still love the idea and would not mind it being added. (:

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I agree that forum accounts and player accounts should be linked, however it should be decided by the player. Adding my status to the forums from the game would make it a lot more convenient for me.
We could more easily identify each other in game and in the forums. I always get excited when I recognize someone in the forums playing in the same game as me.

F

Facelurite

I would not want people to know of my CaOCl2 rank and that im actually level -1.738

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello

This suggestion is many times suggested before, but I still support it. Yes, donators can show their ranks to other players and everyone can see that they have supported Cubecraft. I don't think that it is needed for showing your level. Some people want to keep their levels secret. Please, don't ask me why, but There are. Everyone people Here want to be unique. Now is every member the same. Non-donators and donators are the same and you can't see a difference. There is something like a signature where you can show your level and your rank. A level is not needed, I think, but a rank certainly.

Good luck with your suggestion!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom