Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LatherKing

Oct 29, 2016
Hi, my nick is LatherKing ..

I would like to talk about a topic, I am Youtuber, but I am not very well known, I have helped the server 21 times, uploaded videos of hackers and computers, and I would like to be given a rank for help, I do not ask for a diamond rank, but I could put a range of "crystal" is as a symbol of help on the server, it would be a good idea that all who help the server give them that rank that only serves to vote in modes and nothing more .. It is a suggestion my nick I've been playing LatherKing for 5 months :D

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Nope, sorry ranks are not for free unless you won it on a giveaway or you are a Youtuber with 40,000 subscribers and at least 4 videos with Cubecraft's IP. @YounB help?

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape

I would like to talk about a topic, I am Youtuber, but I am not very well known, I have helped the server 21 times, uploaded videos of hackers and computers, and I would like to be given a rank for help, I do not ask for a diamond rank, but I could put a range of "crystal" is as a symbol of help on the server, it would be a good idea that all who help the server give them that rank that only serves to vote in modes and nothing more .. It is a suggestion my nick I've been playing LatherKing for 5 months :D

@hgbf maybe funny post
@Nikoshka pls Lock this thread

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
@hgbf maybe funny post@Nikoshka pls Lock thuis thread
Already here, writing :P

If everyone who reported 20 players would get free rank, the server income would decrease. A lot.
The reason for this is that many of the players reporting 20+ players will sooner or later buy ranks on their own. For example, I have ~180 reports. I bought my diamond rank a few months ago (at some 20% sale). Then I already had a rank, that I had won from being on the snowdown leaderboard (pls bring it back). Without it, I would have bought something way earlier.

20 reports is not a lot. @iLoveYouu had over 2000 before he became a mod, and most likely made a few hundred while he was a helper.
Earlier I mentioned that I have ~180 reports, but I wouldn't even consider this a lot :P

Adding this to my fun posts ;)

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

1fakj6.jpg

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
soooo. Lets start again
yey more hackusators
yey more faked evidence
yey more witch hunters
yey less donators
yey server's dying
Advantages: less op spam because everyone can vote.
But wait he said vote in modes. No one said that mode has to be eggwars :p.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I would like to talk about a topic, I am Youtuber, but I am not very well known, I have helped the server 21 times, uploaded videos of hackers and computers, and I would like to be given a rank for help, I do not ask for a diamond rank, but I could put a range of "crystal" is as a symbol of help on the server, it would be a good idea that all who help the server give them that rank that only serves to vote in modes and nothing more .. It is a suggestion my nick I've been playing LatherKing for 5 months
2f7.png

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Wait, I gotta do the math... or gemology... or whatevs!
So if 20 reports is Crystal rank,
Is the daily 200 reports from helpers or really helpful members Super Mega Jesus God Master rank?
Because as far as I know, some people make more than 20 reports daily.
It's just really... wrong, to ask for a rank in such manner... Sorry to say this but it's just very pretentious considering there are people who pay for their ranks...
And now you're asking to get a new shiny unique rank just because you did a small amount of helping...
Ok ok lemme do the meme pun part now, your name.
Martin LatherKing
Ok I'm sorry but just... meh.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Nah, I disagree on that, there would be so many people with that rank, it would be more common than stone rank :confused1:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We do not give people a special, one-of-a-kind rank with no proper justification.

- Locked.

Reactions: Yamin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom