Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
87
105
34
it wasn't hard to improve td and making it actually enjoyable and easy to understand for everyone, it wasn't hard to not waste time making an awful blockwars update which stacked more bugs and which fixed none of the kits, it wasn't hard to not adding a dumb redstone update to eggwars which wasn't even necesary because that gsmemode isn't dead and it wasn't hard to listen the community in general...

yet staff somehow managed to ruin the server lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom