Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
tower defend update

This is @lars.l this time a new suggestion about towers defense

Tower Defense needs an update with new towers and potions and more
We start with the weapon / potions upadte first
I would like to do it instead of just doing a heavy axes in the shop then you start swording with a woden axes and wodes (which you can select in a menu
I would also like them if they are a potion
Potion or poison that demolish all the way against certain mobs and a fry potion for 5 seconds (so the mobs are completely silent)

Towers
Necromancer tower with an update the golem has lives
Bebarentower let 3 monsters defend
Fireball towers cost 3k but can devour fireballs every 3 minutes where troops are
supertower Can be placed once (level 1 max level) and the biggest junk in map then goes away every 5 minutes this and this tower can cost 4000 coints
The archertower update

The first suk remains just the same and the 2nd piece does that only some more damage with the 3rd upgrade you have 2 choices 1. A quick shooting in a row and the 2nd one is a lot of damage but slow. With the 1. Archertower you can get at the 4th upgrade potion for 1 second you can 2x upgrade after 3 seconds and in the 2nd you have fire (does not work at blazes) at the beginning 1 second but you can also upgrade it 2x after 2 seconds

Tnt tower

The beginning remains the same with the 2nd upgrade, it only does more damage but with the 3rd upgrade you have 2 choices 1.one who throws a tnt with lots of blocks and with a lot of reasonable damage and the 2nd throws very quickly in a row with little damage (good against speed dogs eg) the 4th upgrade is at the first earthquake he lets up and goes a certain blocking far and at the other 2 polar bears that have

Mobs
Shulker mob a shulker costs 1k
But has a feather as a slime
And the shulker's radius is making more and more pain at the towers and the devastating monsters
Scales have a bow and speed costs 400 per piece
More have as many lives as a zobie pigman
(The mobs attack the iron golem and beat except giant and the blazes and witch)
.Speed dogs these dogs run for in babes and other mobs that are defende. And some tower that throw too slow

New is armageddemon double coins
Witcher with 2x so many lives
Horde: the bigint with zobies level 1 (12x)
Spin after a minute (12X)
After slime / magma cube 2 minutes
And so on until the 14 minutes in the giant horde 12 giants level 1
And then after 6 minutes giants horde level 3
After that the horde stops
Mobs dropper

There comes as an armaged demon is a giant who drops different sorting monsters and tower kills about 1 in 10 he starts dropping 1 blazes and darna 12 giants then 3 endermites and then 4 sulkers

Thanks for reading let's know what you think of it.Some things are based on kingdom rush some things are a little difficult to explain I hope it is a bit clear

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Sorry for the name something went wrong that immediately poste

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Hello lars :) i like that you have taken time out to add new ideas to this post and made it alot more clearer to understand i nearly scrolled past it though due to the title. I like your new ideas. especially the last one (the giant that drops random monsters. That would be cool. I'm not a fan of the shulker ideas.That u suggested only because I hate the towers getting blown up I'd like to be able to buy the towers back once the are blown up, maybe being able to remove remains of the old tower and replacing it with a new one not necessarily the same tower, using experience perhaps, to be able to clear that spot.The tnt tower upgrades is also a new idea I think, I liked the idea of the bottom path throwing out more blocks (I think the current path for it now is range I'd rather it be more blocks rather then range when upgraded fully, I apologise lars but I got a little confused when I read your idea for a bottom path it was the polar bear bit can you explain in a little more detail what u mean?
Moving on to the mobs part of Your post I like the dogs as a mob idea I see that you called them speed dogs how fast would they be? As fast as pigmen? It would be good perhaps if the dogs could maybe kill the animals on the track! Or may be if u hit them with a sword they go for the actual towers << that part though only if the towers are made replaceable. ( like i said above i hate damaged towers ) I only added that to make them act in similar ways that they do in the game and an idea for them rather then a suggestion. Any ways I've enjoyed reading your new ideas for the game updates :)

Reactions: lars.l

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hello lars :) i like that you have taken time out to add new ideas to this post and made it alot more clearer to understand i nearly scrolled past it though due to the title. I like your new ideas. especially the last one (the giant that drops random monsters. That would be cool. I'm not a fan of the shulker ideas.That u suggested only because I hate the towers getting blown up I'd like to be able to buy the towers back once the are blown up, maybe being able to remove remains of the old tower and replacing it with a new one not necessarily the same tower, using experience perhaps, to be able to clear that spot.The tnt tower upgrades is also a new idea I think, I liked the idea of the bottom path throwing out more blocks (I think the current path for it now is range I'd rather it be more blocks rather then range when upgraded fully, I apologise lars but I got a little confused when I read your idea for a bottom path it was the polar bear bit can you explain in a little more detail what u mean?
Moving on to the mobs part of Your post I like the dogs as a mob idea I see that you called them speed dogs how fast would they be? As fast as pigmen? It would be good perhaps if the dogs could maybe kill the animals on the track! Or may be if u hit them with a sword they go for the actual towers << that part though only if the towers are made replaceable. ( like i said above i hate damaged towers ) I only added that to make them act in similar ways that they do in the game and an idea for them rather then a suggestion. Any ways I've enjoyed reading your new ideas for the game updates :)
Thank you for taking the time to read everything. I will try to explain those questions that you have as clearly as possible. With those polar bears work just like golems but then a lot softer. The dogs are slightly faster as a pig man but have less heal.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to read everything. I will try to explain those questions that you have as clearly as possible. With those polar bears work just like golems but then a lot softer. The dogs are slightly faster as a pig man but have less heal.
I enjoyed reading it to be honest lars I like that you have given the game a lot of thought and taken time out to share ways on what you think should be added, :) I like to read the ideas people forward for td even tho most will never get added I like to see others views on how the game would be better for them, the dog mobs I did think when I wrote my last reply that it would be good if the went slightly faster then the pigs so yeah I like that idea lars :)

Reactions: Jef15ist and lars.l
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom