Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
On Wednesday, We were sadly informed that our beloved friend Shiny sandwichYT sadly passed away on the 17/01/2021. The causes behind his death i will not be writing here as i dont feel like its appropriate to discuss the causes of his death. He was a much loved member of the bedrock Community and even though he wasn't the best at the game he was always fun to play with. Your laughs in the vc's you were in always made people laugh and your jokes will forever be missed. You were one of the best mobile players i knew and i want to thank you for the idea of making a montage to commemorate Line dash so from now on every montage will be in your memory.

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the bedrock lobbies to pay their respects to our fallen friend. To all the staff that took time out of their day to come pay respect i thank you for doing that.

Here is some things other people in the community has wanted to say with their discord username attached as well.

You’ll be forever missed. And you’ll remain apart of this community forever ♥️

In great memory of our friend, Siyan. A friend who would goof around and always had major dreams, a comrade in our CC community. As young as he was, he always strived for more and fought for many people's smiles. May he now rest in peace. LLS . Sending prayers and love to his family and friends. we miss you siyan, we wont ever forget you. you will always have a safe place in my heart man. <33

Whilst every lost soul makes the earth poorer and those of the young the most so, your legacy is etched forever in the minds of those who remain, like a treasure and from it will come wisdom, courage and kindness that will shine on after you have gone.

I never got to know you, I wish I spent my time that I had to talk to you. You were gone too fast. You seem like a funny, hearty guys. Perfect sense of humour with a bright future. I hope you are in a better place now, Love, Jolly.

There are days of significance in this world, some of which know world-wide like Christmas, others such as diwali which are not as well know yet still have significant important to others. Im not going to pretend i have ever played, called or met up with shiny in real life but i have messaged them a few times, they are an amazing person and i can tell this means much to everyone here, and in the voice calls, and you reading this. This is the most significant thing that has happened related to cube since i have been here, and probably the same with others. Years will pass, Time will move, We will never forget you. The 20th of January- ShinySandwich Day

Dear Shiny, you have always been there for me ever since we have met each other. We knew each other before anyone else could, and I'm very grateful for having you on my journey. There's a lot that I wish I could have done while you were here. I want to thank you so much for taking care of everyone you know, and I hope you can see how much the cubecraft community supports you. You deserved so much better, and I will dedicate my work for you. As I climb the ladders to success, I will allow you to join from the endpoint and guide me through. I love you so much, and my prayers and condolences go out to your entire family, and to all of your friends

I was a good friend of his on discord. He always seemed to enjoy life, making jokes, and was always happy. Its sad to see him go like this, at 13 years old he hadn't even finished his childhood. Its hard to imagine the pain he must've felt moments before his death.

ShinySandwichYT was one of my closest minecraft friends. He really cared about me and told me about his daily life. We played games on cubecraft all the time such as eggwars and skywars and always made me laugh. He invited me to his server and we got even closer it hurts my soul that I will never be able to play minecraft with him again or talk to him. Please take care in heaven, those memories are going to be unforgettable.<3 Amy

Please also Go to the live premiere of
Which is the memorial video that @ChiefAaron Has made For him.

R.I.P SHINY SANDWICH
2007-2021
"You were taken to early but you will never be forgotten"

Last edited:

Oshaya

Jun 4, 2020
Mexico
www.youtube.com
On Wednesday, We were sadly informed that our beloved friend Shiny sandwichYT sadly passed away on the 17/01/2021. The causes behind his death i will not be writing here as i dont feel like its appropriate to discuss the causes of his death. He was a much loved member of the bedrock Community and even though he wasn't the best at the game he was always fun to play with. Your laughs in the vc's you were in always made people laugh and your jokes will forever be missed. You were one of the best mobile players i knew and i want to thank you for the idea of making a montage to commemorate Line dash so from now on every montage will be in your memory.

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the bedrock lobbies to pay their respects to our fallen friend. To all the staff that took time out of their day to come pay respect i thank you for doing that.

Here is some things other people in the community has wanted to say with their discord username attached as well.

You’ll be forever missed. And you’ll remain apart of this community forever ♥️

In great memory of our friend, Siyan. A friend who would goof around and always had major dreams, a comrade in our CC community. As young as he was, he always strived for more and fought for many people's smiles. May he now rest in peace. LLS . Sending prayers and love to his family and friends. we miss you siyan, we wont ever forget you. you will always have a safe place in my heart man. <33

Whilst every lost soul makes the earth poorer and those of the young the most so, your legacy is etched forever in the minds of those who remain, like a treasure and from it will come wisdom, courage and kindness that will shine on after you have gone.

I never got to know you, I wish I spent my time that I had to talk to you. You were gone too fast. You seem like a funny, hearty guys. Perfect sense of humour with a bright future. I hope you are in a better place now, Love, Jolly.

There are days of significance in this world, some of which know world-wide like Christmas, others such as diwali which are not as well know yet still have significant important to others. Im not going to pretend i have ever played, called or met up with shiny in real life but i have messaged them a few times, they are an amazing person and i can tell this means much to everyone here, and in the voice calls, and you reading this. This is the most significant thing that has happened related to cube since i have been here, and probably the same with others. Years will pass, Time will move, We will never forget you. The 20th of January- ShinySandwich Day

Dear Shiny, you have always been there for me ever since we have met each other. We knew each other before anyone else could, and I'm very grateful for having you on my journey. There's a lot that I wish I could have done while you were here. I want to thank you so much for taking care of everyone you know, and I hope you can see how much the cubecraft community supports you. You deserved so much better, and I will dedicate my work for you. As I climb the ladders to success, I will allow you to join from the endpoint and guide me through. I love you so much, and my prayers and condolences go out to your entire family, and to all of your friends

I was a good friend of his on discord. He always seemed to enjoy life, making jokes, and was always happy. Its sad to see him go like this, at 13 years old he hadn't even finished his childhood. Its hard to imagine the pain he must've felt moments before his death.

Please also Go to the live premiere of
Which is the memorial video that @ChiefAaron Has made For him.

R.I.P SHINY SANDWICH
2007-2021
"You were taken to early but you will never be forgotten"
its sad to see such a young kid die this way he will be forever missed and will always live in our community

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom