Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
Just because they wont doesnt mean that they shouldnt revert it
They can not revert it, but we wont return either and cubecraft will revert to have 1000 players and hive would probably dominate bedrock like how hypixel took over if the dont revert it,more than half the good players left already and no ones gonna get used to this like I played this on java like 2 months ago and if you gonna turn eggwars into another game I would rather play the hive or even sweating sim bedwars.

Just look at java,if they dont revert it, that is the fate,I saw it happen before when cubecraft died back in java.

Reactions: Awabbatt

Bnc_

Feb 27, 2022
They can not revert it, but we wont return either and cubecraft will revert to have 1000 players and hive would probably dominate bedrock like how hypixel took over if the dont revert it,more than half the good players left already and no ones gonna get used to this like I played this on java like 2 months ago and if you gonna turn eggwars into another game I would rather play the hive or even sweating sim bedwars.

Just look at java,if they dont revert it, that is the fate,I saw it happen before when cubecraft died back in java.
Sad to see my favorite game and mode die for sake of being "new and fresh"

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
before this update, I would have gone beside myself to say that you are wrong (and before this update, you were) but now, there is nothing that I can say... but don't lose hope maybe cubecraft will revrert this update if we all protest
I would have also gone ballistic if anyone else said this before the update, but Salty Shadows is right, they can't and won't remove the update, they just have to refine it. :cube_light:
They will not be reverting the update

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand why the update on EggWars is disliked. It does feel a little strange playing the new EggWars, without the Punch I bow in the shop, and with the easier access to diamond armor & new netherite gear in Overpowered mode, for example. But we can adapt and develop new strategies. While Cubecraft won’t revert the entire update, we should should narrow suggestions down to the features that need to be changed the most so that the team has something easier to act on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom