Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
"You built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic" - Hayley Williams

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin (Yes he's evil, but that does not make this a bad quote)

"Are you proud of yourself tonight that you have insulted a total stranger whose circumstances you know nothing about?" - Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view" - Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird

"It was always an impossible task, and that was precisely the point. The attempt was all" - Ian McEwan's Atonement

The latter is probably my favourite quote of all time. It basically means that sometimes, trying to atone for your actions is enough, even if you fail. One of the best books ever written btw, should buy (NSFW though!)

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
"You built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic" - Hayley Williams

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin (Yes he's evil, but that does not make this a bad quote)

"Are you proud of yourself tonight that you have insulted a total stranger whose circumstances you know nothing about?" - Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view" - Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird

"It was always an impossible task, and that was precisely the point. The attempt was all" - Ian McEwan's Atonement

The latter is probably my favourite quote of all time. It basically means that sometimes, trying to atone for your actions is enough, even if you fail. One of the best books ever written btw, should buy (NSFW though!)
I agree on that last one.
"Most things I worry about never happen anyway." -Tom Petty
So true.
“I will throw a spoon at you”
It was such a hell to tag your name, thanks though Spuuuni <3
"You don't deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you" -Hayley Williams
Agree.
''Writing is just like a maze, you'll get stuck a few times, but eventually you'll find the way.''
This one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.