Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
when lobby games started ....i did a thread saying this games causes lag...and all players said ..this is your lag server its ok ...

now you can believe me ...server have lag ...fix this please
The lagg we're all experiencing has nothing to do with lobby games, neither with any other games. I'm quite sure it is a mistake in their code or a simple ddos.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The server has indeed some days it lags very much. But if you lag everyday, everywhere. It's indeed your own lag.
Only a few games / maps are laggy. The rest of the server is most of the time good.

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
the lag is ..because ...cubecraft ..put servers where players is
The lagg we're all experiencing has nothing to do with lobby games, neither with any other games. I'm quite sure it is a mistake in their code or a simple ddos.

you can not put servers or games in the lobby .. where players are logging into the server ...this is the problem ...I made an exact post ..when the lag started ....the same day when introduced lobby games ...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

you can not put servers or games in the lobby .. where players are logging into the server ...this is the problem ...I made an exact post ..when the lag started ....the same day when introduced lobby games ...
Meaning the lobby games got introduced that day doesn't automatically mean it causes lagg

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

What lol?

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Cobrakaai1972

Jul 19, 2016
mystic falls
when lobby games started ....i did a thread saying this games causes lag...and all players said ..this is your lag server its ok ...

now you can believe me ...server have lag ...fix this please
Dear alejandro daniel
Thank you for taking time to make a post for this
honestly i agree but its funner for people to do
Over and out
Flame_TheDemon

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Lobby games has got to be one of the most lightweight and non-disruptive things we have on the server. We're aware of the lag issue, and I can assure you with 100% certainty that it has nothing to do with lobby games.
Thank you very much for clarifying the problem a little.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom