Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Hello people,

So to send messages in your party you must use "/pc" or "/p chat". By using these command you switch to party chat or to normal chat again, so my suggestion is to change it so if you only type "/pc" or "/p chat" you can toggle to party chat or normal chat and if you do "/pc <Message>" you won't toggle to another chat and your message will send in the party chat.

I hope i explained well, and you guys understand;)

Greetz,
Jarno

Reactions: Sweetenerera

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello people,

So to send messages in your party you must use "/pc" or "/p chat". By using these command you switch to party chat or to normal chat again, so my suggestion is to change it so if you only type "/pc" or "/p chat" you can toggle to party chat or normal chat and if you do "/pc <Message>" you won't toggle to another chat and your message will send in the party chat.

I hope i explained well, and you guys understand;)

Greetz,
Jarno

Hello! This feature already exists using "@" before your message. If you're playing a team game using "!" before your text will automatically put the message into global chat. However, when using "@" and you're in a party, it does something similar by putting your text directly into party chat even if you don't have it enabled.

I'm going to lock this thread since this is already a thing. If you have any questions, contact me here. :)
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
Top Bottom