Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Hello people,

So to send messages in your party you must use "/pc" or "/p chat". By using these command you switch to party chat or to normal chat again, so my suggestion is to change it so if you only type "/pc" or "/p chat" you can toggle to party chat or normal chat and if you do "/pc <Message>" you won't toggle to another chat and your message will send in the party chat.

I hope i explained well, and you guys understand;)

Greetz,
Jarno

Reactions: Sweetenerera

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hello people,

So to send messages in your party you must use "/pc" or "/p chat". By using these command you switch to party chat or to normal chat again, so my suggestion is to change it so if you only type "/pc" or "/p chat" you can toggle to party chat or normal chat and if you do "/pc <Message>" you won't toggle to another chat and your message will send in the party chat.

I hope i explained well, and you guys understand;)

Greetz,
Jarno

Hello! This feature already exists using "@" before your message. If you're playing a team game using "!" before your text will automatically put the message into global chat. However, when using "@" and you're in a party, it does something similar by putting your text directly into party chat even if you don't have it enabled.

I'm going to lock this thread since this is already a thing. If you have any questions, contact me here. :)
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom