Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
So since the new vanity update got rid of my creeper miniature I decided to try out some new ones that I got from opening the new uber cubelets that I got. My favorite one is the Mars miniature out of all because it seems like it's more unique (It doesn't have a body like a regular miniature)
2018-03-13_23.20.12.png
The miniature is great, don't get me wrong, but what would make it even better in my opinion if it actually orbited around the player. I believe by making this miniature orbit the player would make it the most unique miniature available and if this change gets done, I suggest making it more rare as it's more special.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If I recall correctly, and the developers haven't changed anything, Mars, Earth and the moon were all space-related miniatures that were selected.

Definitely like the idea! Escalated it. :cubelet:
yay my miniature suggestion partly got implemented

Reactions: Buuuddy
D

Deleted member 352903

I definitely support this idea. It will annoy the player maybe, but it’ll look better

Edit: new emojis :cubelet::super_cubelet::uber_cubelet:

F

Facelurite

Could we get the whole solar system? Wouldn't mind walking around with Neptune or Saturn.
Sun miniatute that attracts nearby players because gravity. Haley’s comet miniature that zips around 6 blocks away and comes really close to you every 68 seconds. Flat earth miniature which is literally just a map. Black hole miniature that sucks particles in. Moon miniature should shift between moon phases every 8 miniutes.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom