Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
3 ideas:

1. Make it a possibility to remove the function so we can craft things outside of only what's shown there
2. Add possibility to craft golden nuggets and golden carrots. This is especially needed on the map Moon since the only food there is carrots which suck because they barely give you any saturation. Seriously, infected win almost all the time on the map moon, and the main reason for this is the lack of good food.
3. Add iron bars so I can block infected away when running.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
3 ideas:

1. Make it a possibility to remove the function so we can craft things outside of only what's shown there
2. Add possibility to craft golden nuggets and golden carrots. This is especially needed on the map Moon since the only food there is carrots which suck because they barely give you any saturation. Seriously, infected win almost all the time on the map moon, and the main reason for this is the lack of good food.
I agree with you on these as Infection is still a beta game and needs more ideas like these!
+1

A

A pigeon

Wait so you’re saying we CANT use a crafting table right now???

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also, add logs = planks for convenience. Logs are always the first thing I prioritise, and with the recent Haste buff, good blocks are more important than ever.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
While in game of infected I saw another player complain about the quick craft system, and was asking how to toggle it, so why not add a toggle like the EggWars shop system?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
3 ideas:

I agree with you , now you can only craft the items that the menu wants to craft. Before the update their were a lot of people who used iron bars to block the way. I would just say add a function so that you can craft other items when the menu is disabled. Good suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom