Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TarSe

Jul 3, 2020
Sorry if my english is not that good xD
  1. So, i started playing skyblock yesterday, and noticed that i was given golden carrots on a mission, in the description it says it increases the growth rate of crops, so i wanted to know how it's used or if it's not implemented yet and also if it's the same for lapislazuli/carbon

2. Should i put only fortune on the axe? From what i saw, the best trees take hours to grow, even days (i'm currently in the jungle), so efficiency wouldn't be very helpful considering fortune gives you more logs.

Thanks for reading

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,
About your first question, I'm not sure what to make of it. As far as I know, golden carrots are useless except for food. I do know that they drop in 1/100 drops (without fortune). As for the second one, fortune without doubt. I don't see a reason why you'd like to mine faster if you get the quest 1.5 times faster (With fortune 5). I even mined my logs with a pickaxe (which had fortune 5) in order to get more.
I also recommend mining leaves of the tree in the beginning with fortune in order to get more saplings!
Hope this helped a bit

Reactions: TarSe

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
the first thing, I dont think the boosts are implemented at all yet, and what we are seeing might just be a side effect from them doing testing on their test world (just a guess)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom