Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2021
i cant see the chat. i think im not shadow muted or muted for punishment. however, i can only see the chat that my friends sent. i can see the chat on other servers.
also, right now, im using the client name "onix client". but on update, we are not allowed using freelook on cubecraft. is it allowed? it is like 360 perspective mod or toggle perspective.

• Angry
Reactions: ATouchscreenPlayer

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
to be fair, you are playing bedrock cube. Are you sure it's not just everyone else ignoring you since nobody speaks on bedrock? If you are sure this is an actual problem, check your Xbox settings to see if chat is friends only.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Feb 10, 2021
thank you guys trying to help me. yesterday, someone was streaming on yt so i tried to go on the same game. lucky i went to the same game. i was playing while watching his stream. when he said "hi" on the chat, I couldn`t able to see that. after that, he was typing more. but i couldn`t see nothing on the chat. (im not friend with that streamer)

when i was playing with my friend, i was able to see and sent the chat to my friend. idk why it is happening.
some people said that if you type 1 ~ 30 on the chat, you will be unshadow mute but it didnt work. do you have any solution for this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom