Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
So I’m thinking about learning to godbridge and have a few questions regarding what clicking methods are allowed:

1. I currently have a Glorious model O and it ships with a debounce time of 10ms. Would it be allowed to switch the debounce time to 4ms using the mouse’s native software to allow it to doubleclick?

2. If modifying the debounce time on the glorious isn’t allowed, would I be allowed to use a mouse that ships with a low debounce time out of the box and un modified?

3. I know dragclicking isn’t allowed, but is double clicking allowed? It isn’t a macro, but instead caused two clicks with one tap because of a low debounce time.

4. If question 3 and either 1 and/or 2 are allowed would godbridging get me banned? Godbridging doesn’t actually require dragclicking and is possible with butterfly clicking if the mouse double clicks. You can even godbridge with 16 cps.

5. If doubleclicking is unallowed, would gotbridging (or any bridge without shifting such as breezily or moonwalk) be reportable? It to my knowledge it is not possible to do any bridge without shifting without either drag or doubleclicking.

Thanks in advance :).

Reactions: OyTekla and i3mk

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
1. I currently have a Glorious model O and it ships with a debounce time of 10ms. Would it be allowed to switch the debounce time to 4ms using the mouse’s native software to allow it to doubleclick?
No, that's not allowed - please check the Rules for more information.
2. If modifying the debounce time on the glorious isn’t allowed, would I be allowed to use a mouse that ships with a low debounce time out of the box and un modified?
Would say it's use of own risk since it's not something intentional. However, please so keep in mind that you can Sentinel banned for doing it and an unban isn't guaranteed.
3. I know dragclicking isn’t allowed, but is double clicking allowed? It isn’t a macro, but instead caused two clicks with one tap because of a low debounce time.
If it's done intentional (using software), it's not allowed. If it's done unintentional (what you were describing) then it's use at own risk - read message above for more information.
4. If question 3 and either 1 and/or 2 are allowed would godbridging get me banned? Godbridging doesn’t actually require dragclicking and is possible with butterfly clicking if the mouse double clicks. You can even godbridge with 16 cps.
If you're doing it at a legitimate way, you are allowed to godbridge
5. If doubleclicking is unallowed, would gotbridging (or any bridge without shifting such as breezily or moonwalk) be reportable? It to my knowledge it is not possible to do any bridge without shifting without either drag or doubleclicking.
Both are allowed as long as you're doing it at a legitimate way, so you can't report someone for just doing a breezily or moonwalk.

Hope that covers your issues! :]

Reactions: adamsony

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Would say it's use of own risk since it's not something intentional. However, please so keep in mind that you can Sentinel banned for doing it and an unban isn't guaranteed.
So I can intentionally doubleclick without software using a mouse with a low debounce time out of the box? But their is also a chance I can get Sentinel banned. I think i’ll probably be safe if I keep it below 17 cps as I already jitterclick with my current mouse to 16 cps and I never got banned.

Reactions: i3mk

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
So I can intentionally doubleclick without software using a mouse with a low debounce time out of the box? But their is also a chance I can get Sentinel banned. I think i’ll probably be safe if I keep it below 17 cps as I already jitterclick with my current mouse to 16 cps and I never got banned.
Yes there's a chance, and an unban is not guaranteed - hence I personally don't suggest doing it.

Reactions: adamsony
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.