Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fishgordon

Mar 1, 2017
I apologize beforehand if this isn't allowed. Someone please tell me or just take it down if it isn't permitted.

So I've been banned from Cubecraft for hacking, and I was wondering what category my so-called 'hacking' what would fit into.
Here's the video:

Could someone tell me what type this would be?

I've never hacked, nor will I ever hack.

IGN.DaniYouri

Feb 9, 2017
Home
I do not know why you are banned. It does not seem to me that you are hacking. You're just spam clicking to get him of the island. Everybody does that. I think he thought that you were using kill aura or reach to get him of the island. I wish the best for you.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
What probably caused the moderator to ban you in the first part was your immediate targetting of the player who reported you. It could just be very todo connection though so this is definitely not enough evidence to ban IMO especially since you're obviously not hacking in the first fight.

Fishgordon

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks for the responses.

@POWER_RANGER, Sorry for my noobiness, but when you say immediate targeting, do you mean me jumping off the island to try to get Zeekcakehead off? It's probably just me not knowing what todo is. :)

@mikelcm11YT, after following the link from MInecraft on the Cubecraft page, I downloaded the video and published it from my account so that the original video wouldn't get too much traffic. The original video is on Zeekcakehead's Catching Hackers account. It's the most recent one.

Here's what Cubecraft says:
Cubeban2.PNG

This just gets more and more interesting. xD

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I don't think it's hacking IMO, because you're hitting at speeds allowed within Minecraft, not to mention you swung, even though your opponent was out of range (if you were using KA, then you would've stopped swining right after opponent gets out of range).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What probably caused the moderator to ban you in the first part was your immediate targetting of the player who reported you. It could just be very todo connection though so this is definitely not enough evidence to ban IMO especially since you're obviously not hacking in the first fight.
the with this of course is people who get triggered when somebody reports them for no reason

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
at 0:07 you can see a little 1.8 killaura that is probably where you got banned
it may not have been kill aura for sure because he wasn't looking at it to see the space but if it isn't then it is either multi aura, macro, or just spam clicking and generally staff want to be safe then sorry with the anonymity It really is hard to tell

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
it may not have been kill aura for sure because he wasn't looking at it to see the space but if it isn't then it is either multi aura, macro, or just spam clicking and generally staff want to be safe then sorry with the anonymity It really is hard to tell
if you notice his reach and where he was hitting him and where he was looking at the time look carefully

Fishgordon

Mar 1, 2017
Could you elaborate on 1.8 kill aura? I only had the game for a couple months before 1.9 came out.

When I attacked, I shifted and started backing away. Additionally when Zeekcakehead looked around, they went even further away from me.

So many replies. :)

Nov 14, 2016
I apologize beforehand if this isn't allowed. Someone please tell me or just take it down if it isn't permitted.

So I've been banned from Cubecraft for hacking, and I was wondering what category my so-called 'hacking' what would fit into.
Here's the video:

Could someone tell me what type this would be?

I've never hacked, nor will I ever hack.
doesnt look like anything you did was wrong.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom