Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Where is your safe space? It could be something ordinary such as a bedroom, or something random such as a tavern you stayed at once. I want to know that one place that makes you feel safest :)

Mine is either my bedroom, or my godmother's house.

Reactions: Deeds

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I ask this, because it's a concept that I may end up using in a series of books that I'm writing. One of the two main settings is a school, and situated inside the school will be "safe spaces", rooms that generate into whatever makes the occupant feel safest. Thanks to anybody that replies :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I don't really know...

Most likely my bedroom because it has a warm comfy bed, and it has a 18" TV so that's great to...

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would have to either say my bedroom; a cramped space with all stuff like my pc, guitars, and piano; or my old house's road which was just a beautiful place, especially in the autumn, where no cars drove down it and you were all alone with just some pretty colored trees.:')

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I'd say my bedroom, because no one would enter without knocking first + it has a tv with netflix. And wifi too :) The best thing ever is that i always take my food into my room so i can eat with a full mouth without being criticized :)

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I have 2 "safe spaces". If I want to be alone, my bedroom. But if I want to be with someone, my best friend apartment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom