Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Does the cubecraft tax players who live outside of Europe if they want to buy a rank on the server? My sister wants to buy a rank on the server, but her bank won't allow her to use her debit card on international purchases. So she's going to try and use a custom Subway e-gift card.

Also, does a custom Subway eGift card (the digital ones sent through email where you can set any number of price in the card) work for purchases on Cubecraft? I know they accept the gift cards - which I think is the set prices one that are $15 at the store, but I'm not sure about the custom eGift cards bought off from this subway site.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't think you pay tax when you buy a rank, but to be sure contact sales@cubecraft.net. Or pm @Joe Henry
Also, does a custom Subway eGift card (the digital ones sent through email where you can set any number of price in the card) work for purchases on Cubecraft? I know they accept the gift cards - which I think is the set prices one that are $15 at the store, but I'm not sure about the custom eGift cards bought off from this subway site.
I would recommend buying a visa gift card, its fast, easy, safe.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
I don't think you pay tax when you buy a rank, but to be sure contact sales@cubecraft.net. Or pm @Joe Henry

Can't get visa gift card b/c she'll need to put her bank account in it to use that and her account is already associated with Mastercard since they only support that. I'm asking about Subway Custom eGift Cards because the cubecraft store only accepts credit/debit cards, subway gift cards, CVS Pharmacy gift cards, Dollar General Gift cards, and paysafecards. My sister could get a paysafecard, but that has monthly fees and fees on international purchases (which cubecraft is located outside of United States, so there's obviously going to be fees if she uses a paysafecard). She could also use a CVS Pharmacy gift card too, but her balance isn't that high on it to afford Emerald Rank. So the only reasonable way is to get a Subway Gift Card - one that is custom loaded (load in number of cash into the card) to pay for the rank. Again, her bank won't allow her to do international payments with her debit mastercard.
FuzHubd.png

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Can't get visa gift card b/c she'll need to put her bank account in it to use that and her account is already associated with Mastercard since they only support that. I'm asking about Subway Custom eGift Cards because the cubecraft store only accepts credit/debit cards, subway gift cards, CVS Pharmacy gift cards, Dollar General Gift cards, and paysafecards. My sister could get a paysafecard, but that has monthly fees and fees on international purchases (which cubecraft is located outside of United States, so there's obviously going to be fees if she uses a paysafecard). She could also use a CVS Pharmacy gift card too, but her balance isn't that high on it to afford Emerald Rank. So the only reasonable way is to get a Subway Gift Card - one that is custom loaded (load in number of cash into the card) to pay for the rank. Again, her bank won't allow her to do international payments with her debit mastercard.
FuzHubd.png
Ok. I get what you mean but I would highly recommend you talk about this with @Joe Henry in a conversation here https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry. He is the one that can help you and explain everthing. But in my opinion a visa gift card is the safest option, and when I did it, I did not put my bank details, all I did is put the credit card information expire date etc etc... And that's it.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Someone else helped me with these questions, so I got my answers somewhere else. Lock the thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.