Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Ok so i want to find a mod that shows my ping as well as other players, but i have seen that alot of mods if you use them your reports will not be accepted because you can change the name or others or something (im not 100% about that) could you just suggest some mods that are allowed on the server AND that i can still report users. oh and if it is with optifine as well that would be GREAT. and sorry if this is in the wrong forum. was not sure what one to use :)

Reactions: Demosiz

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
there is a list of mods that are allowed. its just the list does not tell you if your allowed to make reports with them or not.

Reactions: Demosiz
T

The Lord Pleb

Ok so i want to find a mod that shows my ping as well as other players, but i have seen that alot of mods if you use them your reports will not be accepted because you can change the name or others or something (im not 100% about that) could you just suggest some mods that are allowed on the server AND that i can still report users. oh and if it is with optifine as well that would be GREAT. and sorry if this is in the wrong forum. was not sure what one to use :)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/

In theory, it is allowed to make reports with all the mods mentioned here (I think).
I only know that you can not report with LabyMod, because you can modify some things, and make false reports.

Reactions: Anthoken

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Do you know any that are not labymod that can show a players ping as well as my ping

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Oh, wait. I know of a mod :facepalm:
You can use 5zigmod. With this mod, you can not change names, and you are allowed to report with it.
I hope it helps :)
It is allowed to report players with LabyMod, since if you change any names with it, there will be a icon before the changed name. So everyone can see that the name is edited.

D

Deleted member 59979

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom