Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gamingchaiir

Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys, me and my friends used to be obsessed with EggWars to the point where as soon as we got home from school we would all hop into a skype call and play it until we had to go to bed. Looking back, they were definitely the 'good old days'. Anyway, since the part of the UK we live in is now essentially in lockdown we wanted to revisit these memories and the only 2s map we played was Toys (we would wait for over 30 minutes to all get into a Toys map back when the maps appeared on the signs and you could choose). Now you can't choose the map we haven't got Toys once so my question is: Is this map still in EggWars, if not why not? And is there a way we can easily get onto this map to play it again :) Thank you and apologies if this is formatted wrong at all, I just made an account to post this! :D

gamingchaiir

Dec 29, 2020
Yes!

Toys is still available as today. I would recommend to get an iron rank. This makes it possible to select maps you want to play.
YES! Thank you mate, if I purchased Iron rank would that allow my unranked friend to join the game where I select the map even though he isn't ranked?

Reactions: Samixly

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
YES! Thank you mate, if I purchased Iron rank would that allow my unranked friend to join the game where I select the map even though he isn't ranked?
Yes. You can add people to your party by doing /p invite (name). Keep in mind that maps open randomly if you really want to join toys just wait until the map opens and click on it (when you have an iron rank) 😄.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom