Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Hey everyone! I need your help,

So i have reported 3 people over the last 45 minutes for bullying, which all got denied. Meanwhile all of them said things such as ''Loser'' ''ur bad'' et cetera. My question is: What are the rules regarding reports for bullying? Because i don't know whether to report or not anymore.

Thanks for reading and let me know! :)

Reactions: Silco and Samixly

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not exactly sure of the rules from the staff team's perspective, but I would consider that bullying is usually something the happens repeatedly, so if you reported those players for only saying something like that once, then it would make sense for the reports to be denied.

Reactions: Silco and Samixly

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
These things fall under minor toxicity. If you see someone saying any of these phrases 3 times, you can report for bullying! Comments to belittle someone e.g. speaking negatively about someone's appearance is also punishable!
There are more explanations on the rules page under 2.1 Swearing :)

Reactions: Silco

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
ur ba- thats pre common, its kinda something you have to live with, not much you can do abt it, I've tried

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
at Lyri said, And if you're not sure it is re

These things fall under minor toxicity. If you see someone saying any of these phrases 3 times, you can report for bullying! Comments to belittle someone e.g. speaking negatively about someone's appearance is also punishable!
There are more explanations on the rules page under 2.1 Swearing :)
Thankyou!

Reactions: Samixly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom