Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ByGlitches

Jun 2, 2020
Okay now I'm pissed off ! THIS IS TOO MUCH !! kill 1000 Witch , Cows , Chicken , Skeleton ...

This is too much we can't do this ! Please be gentle and increase this to 100 or 200 kill for all types of mobs .

I beg you CubeCraft.

Reactions: Queen Ualala
D

Deleted member 489420

They wont do this but on youtube u can find many easy way how to do this, in my opninion the easiest way is to just throw them into the void.(to do this spawners need to be as low as u can)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's actually not too hard, since you only need to hit them once for them to be counted as a kill. Thus, you can simply use your automated and hit every mob once.
For example, a few of my farms work with fall damage. I just made a hole in the wall surrounding the drop and hit the mobs the fell down therefore getting all the kills.
With this is mind, it shouldn't be changed

Reactions: Fovai and Zathelas

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I believe you can do this quest very easily with snowballs and a simple drop farm. Should take you 1 day if you are focussed.

Reactions: Fovai

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
This is the problem with skyblock, useless quests that people find a chore to do. Not fun at all. They should add a dungeon with minibosses and also a monthly raid boss.

A story mode would also be (nice)?? Skyblock is like a big game, but with only sidequests

Fovai

May 22, 2020
This is the problem with skyblock, useless quests that people find a chore to do. Not fun at all. They should add a dungeon with minibosses and also a monthly raid boss.

A story mode would also be (nice)?? Skyblock is like a big game, but with only sidequests
This sounds like a great idea

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv

Well, keep in mind that skyblock is still technically in Beta... so, maybe all of those things will be added soon, we just gotta wait!

ByGlitches

Jun 2, 2020
Okay we can do a farm but where is the challenge of the skyblock , this quest should be a bonus quest not a main quest ....

D

Deleted member 489420

i think its a good quest maybe a bit too grindy and i would like maybe big boss raid but this quest kinnda end 1 big chapter

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom