Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blablah_steve

Aug 31, 2021
Im playing cubecraft skyblock for about 3 days. I was really enjoying it and everything was ok. But then i checked my quests and i found this:
pumpking
objectives:
harvest pumpkin 0/200
wear a pumpkin on your head 0/1
So i started to expand my pumpkin farm and i harvested 200 pumpkins pretty quickly and then i put the pumpkin on my head but i didnt complete it.
I dont know if thats a bug or im doing something wrong so thats why i created this thread. please help

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Try taking all of your other armour off, then putting the pumpkin on. I believe this may be a bug.

Reactions: xHappyMood

blablah_steve

Aug 31, 2021
Try taking all of your other armour off, then putting the pumpkin on. I believe this may be a bug.

i was wearing leather armour so i tried to put it off but it still didnt work. When you were completing the quest how long did you had the pumpkin on your head?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
i was wearing leather armour so i tried to put it off but it still didnt work. When you were completing the quest how long did you had the pumpkin on your head?
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to help you then if that doesn't work.

Reactions: xHappyMood

blablah_steve

Aug 31, 2021
1630834169816.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom