Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
he reported 20 times?
Like 3 times. Because the first one got marked as denied after a while. Then one more time. Then again showing 2 more NEW VERSIONS OF THE GHOST BLOCKS

The fact this bug has been reported 14months ago AND STILL HAS HAD LITTLE WORKED ON IT. Is sad

Literally cubecraft in that time could have REMADE THE ENTIRE SERVER IN THE BEDROCK LANGUAGE OVER CONTINUING TO HOST IN JAVA USING GEYSER

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Pizza Guy walking into burning room.gif

What the hell happened here?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
hey one time there was a bug where getting in a minecart crashed the server i caused that mb
Then that still is not your fault :p

Did Keanu just say,” we often push out stuff that is meant to increase performance” lmao
Yeah, I did - was just an example to show we can’t just revert everything.

🤪

But seriously though, you may have a valid point or two but your tone is just crazy. It's hard for people to treat you with respect if you don't share the same courtesy, and that's disadvantageous to achieving what you want (and also rude). Mods were professional af though so ggs everyone
^^This, the main reason why I’m not replying to him anymore.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It's hard for people to treat you with respect if you don't share the same courtesy, and that's disadvantageous to achieving what you want (and also rude).
Funny, because if people can’t do the same (cough cough) I will not do the same. There is no respect in blaming other people for their own problems and blaming players like me for a bug being caused.

The fact cubecraft can’t fix a bug in FOURTEEN MONTHS is disrespectful imo. A single Dev team can create the SAME SERVER within that time and have all the bugs fixed. But cubecraft refuses to do anything to help better the server. They’ll make you think they are doing better like

“Oh my goodddddd NA Servers so hard for us to doooo, sorry they did nearly nothing at all because if you have 100ping your still playing on 200 due to geyserrr!!! Sorry aoceanic players and Asia we don’t ccare about you and you guys can play on 400 ping due to geyser now”

“Ohhh my godddd map votingggg so cooooolll this was such a hard thing to do and like since we care about you so much we added it”

“Ohhh my lordy lord /sr soooo usefullll especially if your the last olayer in the game and can’t even type “/report {user}””

Cubecraft has no priorities correct.
they say they want to treat all players fairly but push off a bug report because “It's not really worth logging this issue, as I needed to close the shop about 20 times while quickly clicking on it. I also haven't had any other reports about this issue, meaning that it barely occurs for players.” Like dude, YES it’s based on PING sorry you only get 20ping staff member but guess what REGIONS EXIST. sorry the entirety of the US a single country is the size of Europe and dozens of countries over there. But guess what my own servers I get 100ping in. NA servers did little to nothing because again GEYSER doubling your ping.

They lie, push the blame and can’t take responsibility for ANYTHING there is no respect in that kind of practice.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Keanu and Story gave you pretty good responses so I won't take the time to write an inferior one myself but there's something really unbecoming with this thread.

The delivery of this thread is so immature, I simply cannot take it seriously. Please stop doing these weird play with texts and let us focus on the message you're trying to get across instead. Not trying to be rude, it's a genuine advice. People won't take you seriously if you don't take yourself seriously first. Feels like an angry kid wrote this thread when I read it, not what you need when you want your voice to be heard, at all

Shreyas449

Feb 12, 2021
Alot what of you say here is actually true but also bs because u actually forgot cubecraft has a thing apart from bunch of minecraft kids its a company it has to manage finances time resources but ofc you're so entitled u think of none of that and i clearly know how stupid you are after claiming to know HTML, CSS, C#, JavaScript, Python and yet being unable to define a variable and ofc cant forget how you code in JSON.

Apart from that yes i agree cubecraft staff is biased and does whatever they want apparently according to someone calling someone a whore and harassing isnt breaking rules either which is ofc dumb plus the unbans and bans with poor reports/appeals and evidences (most of them saying im some sort how they are sad abt being banned) and getting off is kinda yikes, that plus how ambiguous they get with rules like when it comes to debounce mechanical double clicking/triple clicking and how much confusion it causes in the community
id say ur complaints are valid for the most part but u still come off as a pp head because ur being inconsiderate to the cubecraft team without giving it a second thought

now abt stuff u say in the video
1. why do u have to shout and rage
2.about the ghost blocks bug when u clearly mention that they rolled out this and that update and this caused the ghost blocks to happen more do u now realise u just canceled out ur point of it being 14 months old
and then do u really think its that easy to just fix anything? like u just said they have alot of people in the staff team but no thats not how it works everyone is assigned something specific not everyone just starts dealing with one thing no matter how severe it is that just reduces the quality of other stuff going on simultaneously also how you say "figure something out that simple" u sound as dumb as a 6yo crying about not being able to shit on the new carpet like do you know whats going on inside the code? do u even understand 5 lines of it?? no. then dont call something like that "simple"
3. then u go on to talk abt how they shouldnt run the bedrock on a java fork which is also stupid and will just bring more bad than good by a 6yos standpoint i get what u mean but do u consider splitting the softwares gonna cause twice the work hence more load on each dev while cc is earning the same so slower updates less bug fixes less gamemodes less events and everything basically halved cuz u gotta do the same things twice now

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Please stop doing these weird play with texts and let us focus on the message you're trying to get across instead.
I don't? But okay lmao
eople won't take you seriously if you don't take yourself seriously first.
I do take it seriously, and the fact I know there is going to be another server that won't have bugs, will have actually good gamemodes, connectivity and KB. That actually works and isn't as bugged as cubecraft means that cubecraft won't do as well.
They don't do anything about anything. Because the players don't understand that they can ask for it to be changed.

The fact people just can't report a bug that is THIS COMMON, because they think "Okay it's that common a lot of people reported it too" the fact the BUG IS 14 MONTHS OLD makes new players think it's not a bug and it's actually a "feature" or that it was "always like that"

14 Months is WELL OVER thousands of NEW CONNECTED ACCOUNTS. It doesn't take a staff team to recognize that.

Feels like an angry kid wrote this thread when I read it, not what you need when you want your voice to be heard, at all
Yea yea your right. LET ME JUST SIT HERE FOR 14 MONTHS MAKING REPORTS ON A BUG AND JUST HAVE IT GET DENIED AND BLAMED ON ME LIKE IT'S MY FAULT FOR CAUSING IT
SORRY, what's not to be angry about that?

This is why I hate Java kids thinking they know everything about the Bedrock Network. It's the same server you got with 10x the amount of bugs. Sure we don't rubberband 3 seconds ago like were playing Glitch from Bo3. But atleast that's the only game breaking bug. We got KB, Ghost blocks (3 TYPES OF THEM BY THE WAY NOT ALL NEEDING CPS TO BE CAUSED!) But I got to get blamed for getting too high cps and told that it's not a priority TO FIX AFTER FOURTEEN MONTHSSSSSSSSSSS. I can't believe releasing of GAMEMODEs is more IMPORTANT than a GAME BREAKING BUG.

THE FACT YOU DON'T READ THROUGH OR WATCH EVERYTHING JUST PROVES THE POINT I MAKE. People are just completely BLINDED by everything cubecraft does

The FACT PEOPLE THINK me speaking IN ALL CAPS is me YELLING it's NOT, It's me saying "HEY LOOK HERE, THIS IS THE SHORT EXPLANATION"
Because NOBODY takes the time to read what others are saying.
It's more like the ninja thing where he goes "DO NOT SEND ME" you know the rest.

So
Alot what of you say here is actually true but also bs because u actually forgot cubecraft has a thing apart from bunch of minecraft kids its a company it has to manage finances time resources but ofc you're so entitled u think of none of that and i clearly know how stupid you are after claiming to know HTML, CSS, C#, JavaScript, Python and yet being unable to define a variable and ofc cant forget how you code in JSON.
Sorry to say this. BUT Any FEATURED SERER IS A BUSINESS! It has to be a business to be featured on the Server List. You are going to have to sign stuff in other words.

1. why do u have to shout and rage
fourtneeeed monthsssssssss. My Cousins kid learned to talkkkk and run around in that timeeeeee!!!!
I got a job and buying a whole newww pcccc

YOU cAN buIld anD coDe A wholE bEdrOCk Server With THE sAme WorkIng GAmeMOdes In ThAt tiMe!
2.about the ghost blocks bug when u clearly mention that they rolled out this and that update and this caused the ghost blocks to happen more do u now realise u just canceled out ur point of it being 14 months old
No. The fact before the Update it happened like 1 in like 5 games now it's literally 1 in 1 games

It was a fix so they didn't sit near generators and shops for 14 months

haha you like the joke?

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I don't? But okay lmao
1633283665253.png

They don't do anything about anything. Because the players don't understand that they can ask for it to be changed.
This is some utmost nonsense lmao

Yea yea your right. LET ME JUST SIT HERE FOR 14 MONTHS MAKING REPORTS ON A BUG AND JUST HAVE IT GET DENIED AND BLAMED ON ME LIKE IT'S MY FAULT FOR CAUSING IT
SORRY, what's not to be angry about that?

This is why I hate Java kids thinking they know everything about the Bedrock Network. It's the same server you got with 10x the amount of bugs. Sure we don't rubberband 3 seconds ago like were playing Glitch from Bo3. But atleast that's the only game breaking bug. We got KB, Ghost blocks (3 TYPES OF THEM BY THE WAY NOT ALL NEEDING CPS TO BE CAUSED!) But I got to get blamed for getting too high cps and told that it's not a priority TO FIX AFTER FOURTEEN MONTHSSSSSSSSSSS. I can't believe releasing of GAMEMODEs is more IMPORTANT than a GAME BREAKING BUG.

THE FACT YOU DON'T READ THROUGH OR WATCH EVERYTHING JUST PROVES THE POINT I MAKE. People are just completely BLINDED by everything cubecraft does

The FACT PEOPLE THINK me speaking IN ALL CAPS is me YELLING it's NOT, It's me saying "HEY LOOK HERE, THIS IS THE SHORT EXPLANATION"
Because NOBODY takes the time to read what others are saying.
It's more like the ninja thing where he goes "DO NOT SEND ME" you know the rest.
You're really not helping the "angry kid" reputation. Caps most certainly makes people feel like you're yelling, and the points you make are honestly embarrasing. "This is why I hate Java kids thinking they know everything about Bedrock" im sorry what? How is this related? And I most certainly read everything you wrote and I'm still regretting the few minutes I've wasted of my life doing so. Pretty sure I'm not the only one either. Accept the meaningful responses given to you and move on. No need to get immature and be in denial.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Java kids
I love how you call java players kids when the average bedrock player is like 3 yrs old
THE FACT YOU DON'T READ THROUGH OR WATCH EVERYTHING
how do you know 💀
People are just completely BLINDED by everything cubecraft does
OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BLINDED BY THE EVIL DICTATORS YOU ARE OUR SAVIOR I LOVE YOU ILY ILY ILY
PEOPLE THINK me speaking IN ALL CAPS is me YELLING
PEOPLE THINK ME SPEAKING LOUD IRL IS SCREAMING WHEN IN FACT IT’S NOT!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ge1ster

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
This is some utmost nonsense lmao
It took me to literally talk to RedNed about console FPS for them to fix anything? A few other people too. And that was after a year of Consoles frame dropping.
It took someone that mains MC on a PC to do that. For someone that completely understood the game and why the FPS dropped.
No need to get immature and be in denial.
Being like my favorite server. Cubecraft!
Spoiler: Ok bro
”play on words” It’s all true…

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think you're taking a bit of what @Marieke2001 was saying in her response to your bug report out of context - she isn't saying that it wasn't enough bug reports by you, she said it wasn't reported enough period. We have not received any reports of ghost blocks since July, with your thread being made in early June. This is unfortunately not enough for us to assign as a higher priority bug due to the lack of reports surrounding this issue,

As this thread has gone wildly off-topic and seems to have turned into a flame war, I shall lock it. Again, if you have any more evidence for this, feel free to create a new bug report for our bug team to go through and attempt to recreate. We appreciate the time spent as of yet, however, it is still inconclusive enough for us at the moment to take further action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom