Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
800
4,221
388
It's only frustrating and unfair deaths that'll be removed. Nobody likes dying to something that shouldn't have killed them, and I say it's only frustrating deaths that are being removed because to survive a fall you only have to press the space button. The vast majority of fall damage deaths are undeserved and were unavoidable, usually the result of a glitching elytra or poor connection.
Removing fall damage from elytra's will only
Delete the challenge to control your wings carefully. People don't have to be aware anymore how they reach the ground. They can just smack into the ground without a single damage.
 

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
Now: This seems pointless to me. Why would we disable something if it does get the job done?
Of course, nobody will care if someone's hacking in the lobbies, but it does provide opportunities where a player could be banned before they enter any games and ruin someone else's time. The anti-cheat isn't hurting anyone in lobbies, so I'd let it be.
There are two main things anti cheats do, first of all they notice changes in packets or unusual things players do, after enough of that they ban them, and second they lag back players or do other things to make it so the cheat simply doesn't work. I wouldn't see any harm removing the lag back however you are kind of right about the banning, my only fear is what I am suggesting could cause false bans from the launch, on JigSaw there is a cheat known as long jump which is very identical with the jump leaving the starting pad in the lobby. The anticheat could missinterpret the launch with a cheat, and instead of lagging back the player it could flat out ban them falsely.
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There are two main things anti cheats do, first of all they notice changes in packets or unusual things players do, after enough of that they ban them, and second they lag back players or do other things to make it so the cheat simply doesn't work. I wouldn't see any harm removing the lag back however you are kind of right about the banning, my only fear is what I am suggesting could cause false bans from the launch, on JigSaw there is a cheat known as long jump which is very identical with the jump leaving the starting pad in the lobby. The anticheat could missinterpret the launch with a cheat, and instead of lagging back the player it could flat out ban them falsely.
Considering that possibility, I doubt they implemented it without thinking of that. The main hack I can think of that the jump could detect is anti-knockback, as the jumps are most likely based off of knockback.
 

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
Considering that possibility, I doubt they implemented it without thinking of that. The main hack I can think of that the jump could detect is anti-knockback, as the jumps are most likely based off of knockback.
I've done the jump with anti kb on (technically reduced to 30%) and the launch is exactly the same, the jump is a lot like a single bunnyhopped jump. Notice how you move slowly... Knock goes faster and has more of a glide.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom