Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
Dear CubeCraft, I would like to recommend some ideas to improve my personal favorite game Quake Craft. First off, I think that Quake Craft you should be able to get different types of hoes for example the diamond hoe can shoot farthest and reload fastest. The wooden one should shoot the closest and be the one that doesn't shoot the farthest it should shoot the closest. Also It would be nice to see new Game modes like team Quake Craft and other Game modes. Obviously Quake Craft isn't the most popular Mini-Game but really That would improve the game. Also maybe add Quake Craft duels would be cool! On top of that Colors for the fireworks would be pretty sweet!

Thank You! Sincerely, Gabriel Johnson

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Dear CubeCraft, I would like to recommend some ideas to improve my personal favorite game Quake Craft. First off, I think that Quake Craft you should be able to get different types of hoes for example the diamond hoe can shoot farthest and reload fastest. The wooden one should shoot the closest and be the one that doesn't shoot the farthest it should shoot the closest. Also It would be nice to see new Game modes like team Quake Craft and other Game modes. Obviously Quake Craft isn't the most popular Mini-Game but really That would improve the game.

i like this idea but i don't know how you are intended to get these hoes
what did you have in mind for that?

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear CubeCraft, I would like to recommend some ideas to improve my personal favorite game Quake Craft. First off, I think that Quake Craft you should be able to get different types of hoes for example the diamond hoe can shoot farthest and reload fastest. The wooden one should shoot the closest and be the one that doesn't shoot the farthest it should shoot the closest. Also It would be nice to see new Game modes like team Quake Craft and other Game modes. Obviously Quake Craft isn't the most popular Mini-Game but really That would improve the game.

a no for me beacause this isn't a very unique update hypixel has it to maybe other unique updates

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
Well I think if the Arcade has a shop section in your main inventory you could right-click it and then theres Parkour-minigame, spleef, Quake Craft, etc. You click the Quake Craft One and you buy them with experience or vanity points. Thats just my idea
i like this idea but i don't know how you are intended to get these hoes
what did you have in mind for that?

Reactions: Injunction

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
a no for me beacause this isn't a very unique update hypixel has it to maybe other unique updates
I understand that but I also don't lol Well because Mineplex took eggwars from Cubecraft its not like cubecraft is mad and theres tons of other mini games servers copy it is copying a little but Idk a lot of servers copy each other who cares it will improve the game

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I understand that but I also don't lol Well because Mineplex took eggwars from Cubecraft its not like cubecraft is mad and theres tons of other mini games servers copy it is copying a little but Idk a lot of servers copy each other who cares it will improve the game
okay let's stop talking about copying

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
Dear CubeCraft, I would like to recommend some ideas to improve my personal favorite game Quake Craft. First off, I think that Quake Craft you should be able to get different types of hoes for example the diamond hoe can shoot farthest and reload fastest. The wooden one should shoot the closest and be the one that doesn't shoot the farthest it should shoot the closest. Also It would be nice to see new Game modes like team Quake Craft and other Game modes. Obviously Quake Craft isn't the most popular Mini-Game but really That would improve the game. Also maybe add Quake Craft duels would be cool! On top of that Colors for the fireworks would be pretty sweet!

Also guys something needs to change to the so called "Unpopular games in CC" because were not all expected to just play eggwars Right? because I feel like the other people that play the lower more popular games needs a more versital and different experience because its starting to get dull and boring and that needs to change. And again just an idea I really dont think Cubecraft is going to go out of there way to change a little things on an unpopular mini-game because I know they are still working on the parkour and they have so much more to do then do this. because I highly doubt Cubecraft is going to do this but if they decide to it would in my opinion and hopefully in some of yours make the server just a little bit better. Correct!?

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
as mineplex copy games that don't have to say that cubecraft have to do the same

Kaargo

Aug 15, 2016
I like your ideas about teams and some changes with unpopular games but the different hoes are a bit ridiculous. The thing that makes Quake craft fun is that it is fast paced and depends on how skillfull you are, not how many points you have grinded to get the best weapon

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is a pretty good idea to make QuakeCraft a little bit more populair, but there is one thing, why would you spend your experience or levels on buying better hoes? Or buying hoes with vanity points?
Anyway, only ranked players can get vanity points, that means, only ranked players can get the better hoes, maybe you need to change that one ;)
Lets end my post, maybe other members can give some better feedback! :)

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Instead of the different hoes having different effects, because that just seems unfair, why not just make it an accessory? Just for looks, nothing more. Maybe sound effects or different trails or something

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
I like your ideas about teams and some changes with unpopular games but the different hoes are a bit ridiculous. The thing that makes Quake craft fun is that it is fast paced and depends on how skillfull you are, not how many points you have grinded to get the best weapon
Ok, Good point, I just want something different to make the game better you know?

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
Instead of the different hoes having different effects, because that just seems unfair, why not just make it an accessory? Just for looks, nothing more. Maybe sound effects or different trails or something
Yeah but I know Im getting A bit ahead of myself here but There can be signs only for ppl with diamond hoes join signs for ppl with iron hoes etc. lol idk like different legues that would be lit but Its not realistic ik

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Yeah but I know Im getting A bit ahead of myself here but There can be signs only for ppl with diamond hoes join signs for ppl with iron hoes etc. lol idk like different legues that would be lit but Its not realistic ik
I like the idea of a league game :3

Gabebb

May 25, 2016
I like the idea of a league game :3
Thanks but If all this were to happen Quake Craft would have to be its own mini game it probably shouldnt be in arcade because theres to much going on They should replace it with minerware and plus they would have to change the map for arcade and all that stuff which you know is not realistic at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom