Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Atomic

Member
Nov 27, 2016
1
0
1
24
I really think cubecraft should bring back 1.8 arena pvp. I really like it and i think some of you do, too. So, tell me what you think guys.

#BRINGBACK1.8PVP
 

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
1,326
2,034
253
24
The Netherlands.
I really think cubecraft should bring back 1.8 arena pvp. I really like it and i think some of you do, too. So, tell me what you think guys.

#BRINGBACK1.8PVP
For now you can join the server while using Minecraft version 1.8 and play Skywars and Eggwars with 1.8 PvP. :) IMO I would love to see ''Arena PvP'' as some PvP Server like Badlion, Kohi, Yellowartz etc. has. :)
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
For now, there is a "classic pvp" mode. Though it may not include any of the reach capabilities ect, that may have been a large part of 1.8, it's the only thing right now, if you want to do Arena PVP. :)

If not, there is still 1.8 Skywars and 1.8 Eggwars.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ciwa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom