Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 4, 2017
Still waiting for that server protocol update to 1.12.2...

Or I suppose you're waiting for 1.13? Because I'm really tired of having weak-sauce diamond armor and near-useless shields, and the mouse-delay bug that 1.11 fixed.

And 1.10+ items would be neat, like Totem of Undying.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The achievements for taking almost no damage and winning a game quickly should probably require you to kill your opponent or everyone will get them immediately because their opponent leaves to select the kit as a stone rank.

Because I'm really tired of having weak-sauce diamond armor and near-useless shields, and the mouse-delay bug that 1.11 fixed.
Isn't the mouse delay bug client side only? Maybe I'm thinking of a different bug, but that shouldn't be a problem if you can use a 1.12.2 client.

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
did you guys forgot to decrease the duration of poison splash II pot in the wizard kit (op ffa) to what it was before? cuz u didnt mention anything about increasing its duration to a normal splash poison II , 21 sec of poison II is very annoying tho , it was like 4-5 sec before (i dont remember good)

Reactions: Sophie
A

A pigeon

I like the maps, they look really good, duels are also nice, same goes for normal FFA.
However I don't like what you've done in OP FFA, it seems so chaotic now and for me it doesn't really seem enjoyable anymore :/
Thats what FFA is supposed to be . Not your cup of tea i guess but personally I LOVE THIS UPDATE.

Cube tysm for killing clans . Now we can finally fight bqck. Missed opportunity though, should’ve called it the “Freedom from tyranny” update. Nerf harry potters poison and ggwp perfectly balanced kits. Wonderful kits. Add a new axeman kit with shield next update.

+1 . Thanks again

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

Still waiting for that server protocol update to 1.12.2...

Or I suppose you're waiting for 1.13? Because I'm really tired of having weak-sauce diamond armor and near-useless shields, and the mouse-delay bug that 1.11 fixed.

And 1.10+ items would be neat, like Totem of Undying.
No , let them update to 1.14 since we have some more combat changes then. (I dont know how drastic , wait till minecon to find out)

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Please fix. Your kill streak can't rise against 20
The change log said "Players cannot gain more than 20 kills against one player," but I believe there might be a bug where 20 is the max for all players

A

A pigeon

Please fix. Your kill streak can't rise against 20
The change log said "Players cannot gain more than 20 kills against one player," but I believe there might be a bug where 20 is the max for all players
Yeah i think its a bug. They probs intended to have it so killing one person more than 20 times wouldnt add to killstreak but made it total kills by accident.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom