Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Also 1.8 assassination please I can't 1.9 pvp and I love assi, and though not many people would likely play it would still be great for the people who do like it... please

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020

More kits for Skywars perhaps?

Maybe one with an iron pick?

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Bedrock isn't a competitive minecraft version. If you are a pc player, you always win against mobile (and I may hope you can win from console) players. Adding it makes everything just quite unfair.
Plus in bedrock it's just hitting ur opponent. In Java there are at least things like combo's.

in that if you are right it is not so competitive but they are not bad rather lately in bedrock people started to improve their pvp and that they play on mobile I play on pc I play both java and bedrock and I know there is no comparison but people do He knows how to play and they could even give you a fight for which the duels would be good for them to improve more ... that is my opinion I am glad yours suddenly you do not play much bedrock and you do not know how the pvp improves but well it is the decision of each one

Reactions: KevinKaasKat

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
in that if you are right it is not so competitive but they are not bad rather lately in bedrock people started to improve their pvp and that they play on mobile I play on pc I play both java and bedrock and I know there is no comparison but people do He knows how to play and they could even give you a fight for which the duels would be good for them to improve more .... that is my opinion your opinion respect it suddenly you do not play much bedrock and you do not know how to improve the pvp but well it is the decision of each one
Interpunction..? I have no idea what you are trying to say because you're story doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: RatedManMp46

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
never look at the date of birth: / but what do we do talking about our problems here let's return to the topic XD
I looked at you're date of birth, because I wan't to know if you should be able to talk English. About training in PvP for phone users. Kinda true, but still, it almost doesn't matter how hard you train, you will almost certainly lose to people on pc. I tried bedrock out real short, and I played 10 skywars games. All 10 were wins. 54 kills in total, 0 deaths. It just isn't competitive.

Reactions: RatedManMp46

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
the point is that if you didn't like it well my suggestion seems perfect to me since each one has his way of thinking
Greetings, i am the creator of this post and i have no idea what you guys are arguing about, i just would like to see more kits in skywars bedrock

vanthenup

Jul 6, 2020
Chaos kit, prot 4 or +, sharp 5 or +, and many more anchants, the armour and wepeans are netherite, only vip can get this and also 1 week trial

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom