Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
This is the Ver.2 of my PVP Suggestions before. Here I will make my suggestions be more detailed.
Suggestions :
1. Add potion in the store.
2. Add enchantment table at spawn point.
3. Add anvil at the spawn point.

1. I want to have more different potion, such as Strength, Speed, Regeneration, Poison,
Invisibility or more ...... And the price is about 20 - 30 I think.

2. Add a enchantment table can make the player enchantment easily. And somebody will ask where are the EXP and lapis come from. The answer is to buy them in the store.

3. Add a anvil can make the player repair the item or enchantment an item easily. And somebody will ask where are the EXP and enchanted books come from. The answer is to buy them in the store.

In a nutshell, my suggestions is add potion, enchantment table, anvil. I hope I will see them in the future. And also, please make the store in the other gamemode also too.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can also just edit your previous suggestion ;) That's a tip for the next time.
Edit.png

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the Ver.2 of my PVP Suggestions before. Here I will make my suggestions be more detailed.
Suggestions :
1. Add potion in the store. (No because its not really that good to begin with.)
2. Add enchantment table at spawn point. (TO OP)
3. Add anvil at the spawn point. (We would need enchantments but the only way to get back is to die and then we would have to have keep inventory)

1. I want to have more different potion, such as Strength, Speed, Regeneration, Poison,

2. Add a enchantment table can make the player enchantment easily. And somebody will ask where are the EXP and lapis come from. The answer is to buy them in the store.

3. Add a anvil can make the player repair the item or enchantment an item easily. And somebody will ask where are the EXP and enchanted books come from. The answer is to buy them in the store.

In a nutshell, my suggestions is add potion, enchantment table, anvil. I hope I will see them in the future. And also, please make the store in the other gamemode also too.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
1. Add potion in the store.
Why not?
Add enchantment table at spawn point.
Maybe not at spawn point, maybe somewhere hidden to make it more exciting.
Add a anvil can make the player repair the item or enchantment an item easily. And somebody will ask where are the EXP and enchanted books come from. The answer is to buy them in the store.
Same as above, hide this somewhere within the map.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Do you know how OP That Is?
Okay I'll just get 20 invisibility potions and strength while I have this really OP sword from my kit and no armour
THAT IS WAY TOO OP just use Alchemist
Why? again OP this only matters on grounds of I will get really lucky and Kill everyone easily with my Protection 2 Iron armour in normal mode and my sharpness 3 sword
Once again WAY TO OP
This destroys the actual game play as well to have a tonne of enchantments when you have enchantments
IF you like OP PvP than just play OP mode

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
You can also just edit your previous suggestion ;) That's a tip for the next time.
View attachment 134533
Wouldn't show up in the new Threads...

People with this effects could kill more easily...

Would be nice if you got Xp from killing people, would make Enchanting a thing and also would make people fight a lot more for kills C:

Repairing gear would be sooo nice but... You would need another peace of gear, or diamonds so would be nice if you could buy diamonds and things from the store but that the Xp needed is only obtainable via Killing players.

I like the suggestion C:
+1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom