Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
HI, I am ULES and this is my recommendation

*sorry my bad english* xD

What I would like is that the modality of PVP change to the 1.8 version since I believe that in this gameplay, the PVP has more competitiveness than in 1.9 or 1.12

I think so, and it is a recommendation that I would like to take into account

Thank you

F

Facelurite

None if those GIFs properly express how I feel about this thread. Hi , can I just say I despis this idea. We're not reverting to 1.8 ever. You have said 1.9 PvP is not competitive , so clearly you have not done your research.

In short , No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no No . No no no no no no

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
HI, I am ULES and this is my recommendation

*sorry my bad english* xD

What I would like is that the modality of PVP change to the 1.8 version since I believe that in this gameplay, the PVP has more competitiveness than in 1.9 or 1.12

I think so, and it is a recommendation that I would like to take into account

Thank you
Sorry but Cubecraft is not changing to 1.8 they had been nice to add egg wars and skywars to that mode theres people who doesn't like 1.8 and think than 1.9 is good, also in 1.8 theres more hackers than 1.9 I will suggest you to forget about 1.8 and move to 1.9 since it is not bad.;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1.9 is definitely more completitive (I know Sentinel would like to agree)
Just play the classic duels and FFA has 1.8 PvP you can also join the server and play Eggwars and skywars in 1.8
1.9+ is by far the more popular version on the server
So there is no way they will do this (thankfully)

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
1.9 is definitely more completitive (I know Sentinel would like to agree)
Just play the classic duels and FFA has 1.8 PvP you can also join the server and play Eggwars and skywars in 1.8
1.9+ is by far the more popular version on the server
So there is no way they will do this (thankfully)
It is but 1.8 is nicer to play

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It is but 1.8 is nicer to play
To the majority that is a no
As it just matters whom spam clicks faster and a lot of people would rather a timed thing than spam click the heck out of another player especially in games like Minerware which in 1.9 spam clicking also reduces knockback
So spam clicking doesn't more knockback there and in all cases which means that camping is much easier

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.