Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Newbietown

Mar 29, 2021
I have a question about the PvP mechanics of specifically cube craft, but I guess any server would have similar aspects. I know that the game doesn't allow drag clickers or people who modify click debounce times (which is pretty much the only reason I can win.) because I have only about 6 cps and I don't know what to do when I'm getting comboed except for throwing projectiles at the person

What should I do if someone is good at strafing or already has me in a combo? Because I have never been able to hit anyone with just a sword to break it.

Reactions: OyTekla

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I have a question about the PvP mechanics of specifically cube craft, but I guess any server would have similar aspects. I know that the game doesn't allow drag clickers or people who modify click debounce times (which is pretty much the only reason I can win.) because I have only about 6 cps and I don't know what to do when I'm getting comboed except for throwing projectiles at the person

What should I do if someone is good at strafing or already has me in a combo? Because I have never been able to hit anyone with just a sword to break it.
You hope that they fail the combo or run out, there isn't a way to get out if they are good at holding them

Reactions: Silco

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Probably wrong to say the secret of pvp, but it will help with your problem. Try s-tap, then run+forward. The mechanics of the bedrock will allow you to accelerate in the air and with a successful hit, you will knock back the enemy that combos you (during the run, the knockback is stronger). On hit, you will ruin your opponent's combo. 10 hp in diamond armor is enough for two attempts at this trick.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
when i get comboed i turn around and try to run i get away from theyre reach and start hitting him too.
btw @Heu3BeCTeH thank you for tip i will try it !!

Elixqrss

Jan 12, 2022

run from the combo, place blocks, or if they are comboing so hard that you fly, then just hold the sneak/crouch button so you can fall faster and then they cant combo you that hard.

Ibbex

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2019

Usally they mess up. As soon as they are below 2.75 blocks away from you, you will be able to hit them (which stops their combo).

Try turning around real quick and go for a W tab crit for noKb. From there you will have the advantage (if you know how to do combos from 2.9 blocks) since your noKb crit will allow you to accelerate your speed bit quicker than your opponment. Because they took knockback but you didn't. Speed will give you bit longer range and that's why I said "you will have the advantage".

Good luck!

OyTekla

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
INNERSLOTH
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I miss the old pvp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom