Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 6, 2020
16
17
4
Hello!! I have a suggestion for a parkour mode "pvp parkour" that has a difficult parkour level with pvp in java

1597767595319.png
 

RobinF007

Member
Aug 17, 2020
13
8
4
21
Netherlands
I think that would be a great idea but what are you suggesting like fisting people off or like real pvp with swords i personally prefer hitting people off by hand
 

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
809
903
208
UAE, Dubai
Doesn't sound bad but like Gemmmmie said, it'll be very chaotic and would lead more toxicity in parkour.
 

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
1,175
1,230
174
the procrasti-nation
Idk if i see the point of this. I think the point of parkour is to vibe with ur friends, adding pvp and getting smacked around would make it impossibile and ruin the fun of it for me. Sorry, but -1 from me
 
Aug 26, 2020
1
0
2
21
It's not a bad idea, but it is a game that will bring toxicity levels up, so I think that something that would be interesting is that at the end of the parkour there is a pvp arena, and there is a time limit for there to be only one winner or if the timer runs out, its a tie.
 

Silon

Member
Jul 15, 2020
21
27
14
25
Sounds like a good idea, but I would never play this. I would get too mad.
 
Jun 6, 2020
16
17
4
I don't disagree with this idea, however, I also don't agree at the same time. It's a good idea but players would get irritated too much and as @Gemmmmie said, it could get way too chaotic.

The truth is that you are right, but at the end of parkour there may be a pvp arena as he said: VendableOdin892

1599234037886.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: luv!
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom