Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xBaggyToast

Aug 21, 2021
I feel like a lot of people including me are looking for a marketplace texture pack that is just an overlay with certain features. Shorter default swords, low fire, winged crosshair, possibly make gui transparent, etc. As it wouldn’t be changing many textures it could be cheaper than most texture packs, which would make people more likely to buy it. I would definitely buy it as I’m on Xbox so I can’t download custom texture packs. Just some ideas

obvwxlf

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2021
To my knowledge, there is currently no such thing, but this is subject to change of course.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I feel like a lot of people including me are looking for a marketplace texture pack that is just an overlay with certain features. Shorter default swords, low fire, winged crosshair, possibly make gui transparent, etc. As it wouldn’t be changing many textures it could be cheaper than most texture packs, which would make people more likely to buy it. I would definitely buy it as I’m on Xbox so I can’t download custom texture packs. Just some ideas
Xbox is able to download their own resource packs from online 😄

• Disagree
Reactions: OyTekla
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom