Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jpts

Well-Known Member
Aug 5, 2019
176
203
119
Wales, United Kingdom
i think a pvp mode would be a great addition to the bedrock version, including the ffa and duels. i personally think a ranked mode should be added, because it may prevent mouse and keyboard players from going against mobile players all of the time.

i'd like this to be added because then there is no need to clear everyone else in a survival games or chaos skywars match to 1v1.
 

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
I agree but if they add it they should make it so you face people that are as good as you. So you play against people that arent way to good or bad for you. You should play against people with around the same skill level and if u want to 1v1 a friend that's not the same skill level this should be possible trough party's or invites to a 1v1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jpts

TnAdan_

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2020
172
516
124
20
Brazil
i think a pvp mode would be a great addition to the bedrock version, including the ffa and duels. i personally think a ranked mode should be added, because it may prevent mouse and keyboard players from going against mobile players all of the time.

i'd like this to be added because then there is no need to clear everyone else in a survival games or chaos skywars match to 1v1.
cool idea, like ranking would be cool
 

Xadreco

Member
Dec 13, 2019
9
6
4
36
no, I don't see why it would be annoying. they still provide a challenge with equal gear
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
no, I don't see why it would be annoying. they still provide a challenge with equal gear
It would be annoying as a mobile player to constantly go against a pc player I’m saying this as a mobile player
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom