Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
i think a pvp mode would be a great addition to the bedrock version, including the ffa and duels. i personally think a ranked mode should be added, because it may prevent mouse and keyboard players from going against mobile players all of the time.

i'd like this to be added because then there is no need to clear everyone else in a survival games or chaos skywars match to 1v1.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I agree but if they add it they should make it so you face people that are as good as you. So you play against people that arent way to good or bad for you. You should play against people with around the same skill level and if u want to 1v1 a friend that's not the same skill level this should be possible trough party's or invites to a 1v1.

Reactions: jpts

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i think a pvp mode would be a great addition to the bedrock version, including the ffa and duels. i personally think a ranked mode should be added, because it may prevent mouse and keyboard players from going against mobile players all of the time.

i'd like this to be added because then there is no need to clear everyone else in a survival games or chaos skywars match to 1v1.
cool idea, like ranking would be cool

Xadreco

Dec 13, 2019
no, I don't see why it would be annoying. they still provide a challenge with equal gear

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
no, I don't see why it would be annoying. they still provide a challenge with equal gear
It would be annoying as a mobile player to constantly go against a pc player I’m saying this as a mobile player

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom