Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitanCroatia

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2017
Star Labs
i think you should add a mode where you dont get same thing as your opponent but they are balanced. Like one gets leather armor and wooden sword and other gets only stone sword

Reactions: Play3rSlay3r

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
I dis like this, you know if you wanted a balanced game PvP offers you the same items in the duel on the Armor stand, the only unbalanced may possibly be the Kit V Kit minigame, if you wanted that sure its a suggestion, but I don't really understand how this is fair because hackers could easily gain points with a wooden sword or a stone sword because of speed, and they hit as in a normal PvP even hackers have a hard time because it is longer and you can get more hits on him! Also we want the recorder to be up and to end quickly there isn't enough evidence! (At least in my case this is a suggestion I just don't like it much) Thank you for the Suggestion a nice effort and great job!- Slay3r

CapitanCroatia

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2017
Star Labs
I dis like this, you know if you wanted a balanced game PvP offers you the same items in the duel on the Armor stand, the only unbalanced may possibly be the Kit V Kit minigame, if you wanted that sure its a suggestion, but I don't really understand how this is fair because hackers could easily gain points with a wooden sword or a stone sword because of speed, and they hit as in a normal PvP even hackers have a hard time because it is longer and you can get more hits on him! Also we want the recorder to be up and to end quickly there isn't enough evidence! (At least in my case this is a suggestion I just don't like it much) Thank you for the Suggestion a nice effort and great job!- Slay3r
on 1.9 there arent as many hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom