Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add kits + maps matchmaking preferences?

• Yes they should add both, I like this idea!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • They should only add Kit preferences

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • They should only add Map preferences

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to both! I don't like this idea because ...

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Usually left clicking it is a random kit and right clicking is choosing a kit for iron+ ranks. I thought it would be cool if right clicking it would open a preferences menu where you can enable if you want to join queues with those specific kits and that you can also choose maps in that menu. As example I would only enable survival games and iron warrior kit and only on the map cactus, then I would only play on the map cactus and randomly either survival games or iron warrior kit. But I only would be matched with someone who has the same preferences as me, not the exact same preferences but something that they both have the same. Like if player A has only map cactus, bridge and forest, and player B has arena, bridge and emoji then they would play on the map bridge since they both have it. Also when one has chose his matchmaking preferences, he would only have to hit the armor stand thing to join the queue of his preferences. It would be a lot easier and one wouldn't always have to choose the kit and it's also more useful like this also this would make the iron rank more useful

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I agree , the part of the maps and the kits , this could be a lot easier to pvp because you can choose the maps you like with a kit , unfortunately we can not use this for custom kits right? ;C

Reactions: DaHammy

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I agree , the part of the maps and the kits , this could be a lot easier to pvp because you can choose the maps you like with a kit , unfortunately we can not use this for custom kits right? ;C

I think that I once ago made a thread about custom kits duels and with an armor stand. Both players would pvp eachother with their own kit's like first the kit of player A and then after that duel with the kit of player B, I don't really remember the results of that suggestion

EDIT: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/very-small-little-pvp-changes.198741/#post-913026 I mentioned it in this suggestion, but you could create a suggestion just about the custom kits duels topic

EDIT 2: When you edit your custom kit, you can change the map tho! In the settings section of custom kit creation you can select on which maps you want your kit to be played on!

Reactions: Animee

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'd like the option to select multiple kits, currently selecting any kit except the iron warrior reduces your chances to get matched with a pvp tryhard.

I suggested a similar idea a while ago: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/multiple-pvp-suggestions.192793/
It would be useful to be able to select kits from multiple sections as well, for example all normal and op kits except Trapper, Explosive Bow and Ninja.

Reactions: DaHammy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom