Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
the fire resist potion in total is necessary because every time i use the kit the fire resist potion makes sure the duel isn't 100% going to take a very short time same thing with the golden apples if you played you would realise how easy it is to die in it without those 2 things and be honest unbreaking is just so it doesn't break because fire drills through armour very fast i get the feather falling though
I don't think actual fire tick damage does anything to your armor durability,
I just saw that the blaze rod is sharp V so protection is kind of a must... Gapples don't outrank armor when it comes to a sharp 5 blaze rod that can be spamclicked.

You are right about the fact that I haven't used the kit myself, but fire protection is a bit much since almost all of the damage is fire based

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't think actual fire tick damage does anything to your armor durability,
I just saw that the blaze rod is sharp V so protection is kind of a must... Gapples don't outrank armor when it comes to a sharp 5 blaze rod that can be spamclicked.

You are right about the fact that I haven't used the kit myself, but fire protection is a bit much since almost all of the damage is fire based
you'd be suprized

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I really like this we sholus duel with kit someotimes it would be cool if you recorded that and then posted that here so it would give a better insight on how to use the kit

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I really like this we sholus duel with kit someotimes it would be cool if you recorded that and then posted that here so it would give a better insight on how to use the kit
oh the grammatical errors
A lot of the damage is due to fire, not necessarily directly from the fire, the fire damage tick breaks your jump, stopping your sprint and making you vulnerable to more attacks.
that us why there is a fire resist potion which at max only gives you and this counts if you get both player's fire resist you will only get 100 seconds out of 5 minutes

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom