Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ghostofvici

Jun 18, 2022
Could someone help me to get better at pvp in bedrock edition? I need to defeat my friend and prove that i'm better than him at pvp. So anyone?

Reactions: Rocks1

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm not a bedrock player, however my experience in Java tells me that the most important part of getting better is really simple; Practice. I usually do have a few tips and tricks for Java players as well, sadly not for Bedrock though. :c

But basically what I'm trying to say is that no matter what tips and tricks people can give you, the most important part of skill is always to just practice a lot, go into duels (or any other pvp game really) and just play and try to have fun, you'll get better without even noticing it, and that's honestly the best part in my opinion! :)

I'm not sure how much this helped, but either way I hope you have fun and manage to prove to your friend you're better, good luck! :D

grrknuckles

Jun 23, 2022
I play on bedrock mobile and have a friend who plays on console. We practise a lot and use duels to get better (just like @Goldy said). Simply, we just run into our enemy, then keep hitting. We also try hitting them from different sides, not just staying in the same position. I see many players doing this jumpy tactic where they keep running and jumping and hitting. They get critical hits on the opposing enemy. Sometimes, this works out very well and is hard to defeat. Many players don't pull off this move though, and in my personal opinion I wouldn't use this tactic as a mobile player.

Random tip for speed/god bridging on mobile/console: When you open Minecraft, underneath the Play button is the Settings. Click on Settings. Press on Controller if you play on console, press Touch if you play on mobile. Turn off Auto Jump. Now I recommend creating a Creative, Flat Land world. Using a random block, build up high. Run and tap! Keep practising this until you can speed/god bridge.

Hoping this helped you a bit. I'm not a pro or anything but if you want to practise pvping with me on Cubecraft, send a friend request to 'grr knuckles'
:-)

Reactions: Silco and Goldy

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Could someone help me to get better at pvp in bedrock edition? I need to defeat my friend and prove that i'm better than him at pvp. So anyone?
My tips are use projectiles to try and hit your friend into a combo. Also before you fight try to get him with a bow to take down a bit of his health.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I learned not only by practising, but by fighting superior duellists most of all.
Tracking their movements, getting to know them, their tricks and tactics-in short, everything.
But at the end of the day, no matter the version of combat, it's up to intelligence most of all and planning. When you are being pushed on the back pedal by someone stronger than you, then you must be cunning enough to outsmart them, you have to improvise. When you are pushing the other to their limits, then you must be prepared for all sorts of surprises, as I stated, intelligence is what actually wins most hard-fought battles, not ,,exceptional skill".

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom