Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
There seems to be a weird fps drop when pvping on cubecraft, mainly in eggwars and skywars.
at first I thought it was just me but I tested it on other servers and in singleplayer worlds, I have even tested it on java and it was all perfectly fine.

• Sad
Reactions: Silco and Dont kill

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
There seems to be a weird fps drop when pvping on cubecraft, mainly in eggwars and skywars.
at first I thought it was just me but I tested it on other servers and in singleplayer worlds, I have even tested it on java and it was all perfectly fine.
There's a movement bug happening in whole of mc bedrock rn. It's specificlly happening on 1.18.10, (if it's not on other featured servers then it could be something else)
This is the only currently reasonable explanation

Reactions: Silco and mismut

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
There's a movement bug happening in whole of mc bedrock rn. It's specificlly happening on 1.18.10, (if it's not on other featured servers then it could be something else)
This is the only currently reasonable explanation
Nah it's deffo something to do with CubeCraft, literally can't even combo anyone.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

As of the release of version 1.18.10, all servers have been experiencing issues with movement due to a bug within the Minecraft client. Our team have been trying to work on an alternative fix for this while we wait for Mojang Studios to push a hotfix. PvP experience might have changed during this, however, would you prefer player movement based minigames being next to impossible, or just about playable?

For more information please check https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-152176. As mentioned, we don't have any control over this, and have to wait for Mojang to push out a fix for the Minecraft client.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom