Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

theTrainZ

May 25, 2019
What’s the point of getting experience in any gamemode? You get experience from games, so that should be applies to FFA as well. Or do you think should be removed on every gamemode?

It should not be removed on every gamemode but it doesn’t fit in FFA

theTrainZ

May 25, 2019
Why is it not necessary, I agree the experience is not needed to play games, but it's a funny feature (until they messed it up but besides that it's cool). Why do you dislike it?

I just dislike it because it is only 1 exp or 2-3 as a maximum , so you work for that low exp

Nibaal

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
hi cubers

My suggestion is getting experience for a kill in FFA . At the moment you only get one point and maybe you should get 2/3 experience too , so you level up a bit . Not necessary a lot but just a suggestion .

, -
Then all people start playing ffa, and some will join free maps with alts, so easy XP, ex should be hard to get.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then all people start playing ffa, and some will join free maps with alts, so easy XP, ex should be hard to get.
The whole "getting exp should be hard to has already been tossed out of the windows by multipliers.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hi cubers

My suggestion is getting experience for a kill in FFA . At the moment you only get one point and maybe you should get 2/3 experience too , so you level up a bit . Not necessary a lot but just a suggestion .

, -
the problem is that in FFA you can do team and the farming of xp can be very easy

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You can’t transfer exp to other accounts so it’s basically useless to join with alts, thus alts can also join sw or ew to farm exp so it doesn’t really make a big difference.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom