Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want team duels? (2v2 or 4v4 etc)

• Yes (COMMENT!)

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No (COMMENT!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (But you want to change it up-COMMENT!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Recently I have been thinking, why are we limited only to 1v1 duels? Why can't we have more people in a duel at one time?

So I have finally come to a conclusion with the idea (that may sound like another servers but isn't), it is more player duelling options.

In this, I think there should be options of having more people in a duel. Now, we already have duels in SG, Assassination, Egg Wars and Sky Wars. Yes, you already do fight. However, what are the chances of both opponents being equal in gear or in a 2v1, the lonely player pulling up a trick under their sleeves from no where such as a knockback mushroom? Pretty high. Having more people in a duel would be great because the opponents would be equally geared rather than one in full diamond, the other merely in leather. So I suggest:

1. 2v2 Duels
2. 4v4 Duels

I think 4v4 should be the maximum since the arenas would get more crowded.
You may say now, "BUT BOWLER!?!! BADLION HAS THIS! CUBE DOESN'T COPY!"
Yes, it doesn't. But of course, it's PvP. What's the difference between the PvP of CubeCraft and Badlion? Of course, the way of duelling etc is vastly different, however, the duel itself is the same. Both players get dropped into the arena and fight with equal gear. Why not have 2v2's, but the same way? I think it would be a lot more enjoyable to have this option. I'm not sure whether people would like this only after the party system has been added (to join these duels only in a party) or before or without a party (where you can join duels like this with random players).

The main thing that would change this is 1.9. Since there are not many servers out there that actually use 1.9 PvP, this would be great to have and try out in 1.9.

Comment and tell me what you think about this. Also tell me, do you think players should have a necessity to join a party while doing 2v2+ duels or no need to party, it can be like Egg Wars or Sky Wars where you end up with random teammates.
@Thefty @Chimpeeze @Phids - I know you're gods, what do you say about this?

Thank You! ;)

Last edited:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I always have and always will support the suggest, I've seen similar suggestions, including a suggestion about 10v10's, and they always get lots of positive support . In my opinion , I think it should go up to 5v5's, this will allow players to have big fights which can change rapidly.

I think this would be a great thing to add the PvP :-D

Edit: 1111 messages???? Illuminati confirmed ....

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
241265ff26dad158d67e44d767ccbf252a087ae6bb1cfb9a8f56bf591159aa83.jpg

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I am sure this will be added when the party system is released. Great suggestion - I am looking forward to it. :)

Gray_Ice

Oct 20, 2016
It's a good idea, we want to play PvP duels with other friends, not only alone.:p

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
Recently I have been thinking, why are we limited only to 1v1 duels? Why can't we have more people in a duel at one time?

So I have finally come to a conclusion with the idea (that may sound like another servers but isn't), it is more player duelling options.

In this, I think there should be options of having more people in a duel. Now, we already have duels in SG, Assassination, Egg Wars and Sky Wars. Yes, you already do fight. However, what are the chances of both opponents being equal in gear or in a 2v1, the lonely player pulling up a trick under their sleeves from no where such as a knockback mushroom? Pretty high. Having more people in a duel would be great because the opponents would be equally geared rather than one in full diamond, the other merely in leather. So I suggest:

1. 2v2 Duels
2. 4v4 Duels

I think 4v4 should be the maximum since the arenas would get more crowded.
You may say now, "BUT BOWLER!?!! BADLION HAS THIS! CUBE DOESN'T COPY!"
Yes, it doesn't. But of course, it's PvP. What's the difference between the PvP of CubeCraft and Badlion? Of course, the way of duelling etc is vastly different, however, the duel itself is the same. Both players get dropped into the arena and fight with equal gear. Why not have 2v2's, but the same way? I think it would be a lot more enjoyable to have this option. I'm not sure whether people would like this only after the party system has been added (to join these duels only in a party) or before or without a party (where you can join duels like this with random players).

The main thing that would change this is 1.9. Since there are not many servers out there that actually use 1.9 PvP, this would be great to have and try out in 1.9.

Comment and tell me what you think about this. Also tell me, do you think players should have a necessity to join a party while doing 2v2+ duels or no need to party, it can be like Egg Wars or Sky Wars where you end up with random teammates.
@Thefty @Chimpeeze @Phids - I know you're gods, what do you say about this?

Thank You! ;)
yes

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom