Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PvP [DUELS] TOP RESET?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sempie-HD

Apr 4, 2016
@Younisco Then get people that are not already on the top are also the chance to be on the top otherwise it takes a long time to come before you on it. And it will be more hyped.

L

Lepzi

@Younisco Then get people that are not already on the top are also the chance to be on the top otherwise it takes a long time to come before you on it. And it will be more hyped.
I'm guessing what you are trying to say is that you want to see where you are at on the duels leaderboard, I suggested this as well it would be nice to see where you are, and how well your progressing.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm guessing what you are trying to say is that you want to see where you are at on the duels leaderboard, I suggested this as well it would be nice to see where you are, and how well your progressing.
No, he's suggesting to reset the kills for all players so new players have a chance to get on the leaderboards. I see where he's coming from, but I don't want this to happen, there are players that have been consistently playing for a long time and are still active now that I think deserve to be on there. Maybe an additional monthly leaderboard would work.

L

Lepzi

No, he's suggesting to reset the kills for all players so new players have a chance to get on the leaderboards. I see where he's coming from, but I don't want this to happen, there are players that have been consistently playing for a long time and are still active now that I think deserve to be on there. Maybe an additional monthly leaderboard would work.
Oh I see to be honest I don't want this to happen I'm not close form the leader board, but I'll slowly make my way up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom