Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! :p

When a duel ends you have 3 posibilites. Go to the lobby, accept another duel with the same opponent or deny another game with the same opponent.

If the opponent leaves the game, you will get a message: (Player123) left the game. This is the same if you deny another duel: You denied to play again.. (or smth, but I'm sure that there is a message for.) But this isn't if you accept a duel with the opponent. Well you got one but only if both of you pushed the accept button.

So what I'm suggesting is to:
Make a new message if the opponent wants to duel you again: "JDgamers wants a rematch with you.'' Or ''JDgamers wants to fight you again.'' This will work in positive ways for example; muted people. You may want to fight him/her again, but you are muted, or a ''noobie'' who waits till the end and then teleports auto to the lobby.( No offense) So it will be possible if a player see that message that he/she wants to fight him/her again. Because you will only see a message: ''You have accepted a rematch.'', after both accepted it. And I think that it would be better if the opponent knows if you want to fight him again, before you both pushed the button. But of course, you can just tell it , but it can prevend you explaining to a noob what ''re'' means, or when you are just lazy to type ;)

Regards,

~JDgamers

Last edited:

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

When a duel ends you have 3 posibilites. Go to the lobby, accept another duel with the same opponent or deny another game with the same opponent.

If the opponent leaves the game, you will get a message: (Player123) left the game. This is the same if you deny another duel: You denied to play again.. (or smth, but I'm sure that there is a message for.) But this isn't if you accept a duel with the opponent. Well you got one but only if both of you pushed the accept button.

Make a new message if the opponent wants to duel you again: "JDgamers wants a rematch with you.'' Or ''JDgamers wants to fight you again.'' This will work in positive ways for example; muted people. You may want to fight him/her again, but you are muted. or a ''noobie'' who waits till the end and then teleports auto to the lobby.( No offense) So it will be possible if a player see that message that he/she wants to fight him/her again. Because you will only see a message: ''You have accepted a rematch.'', after both accepted it. And I think that it would be better if the opponent knows if you want to fight him again, before you both pushed the button. But of course, you can just tell it , but it can prevend you explaining to a noob what ''re'' means, or when you are just lazy to type ;)

Regards,

~JDgamers
I would love to see that!

Reactions: JDgamers

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
This Has Already been Implemented.
I don’t think so, you only get a message if you accepted a rematch with him/her, but what i’m suggesting is to make a new “message” that the opponent can see. For example JDgamers wants to fight you again.

Reactions: Fqnta

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

Make a new message if the opponent wants to duel you again: "JDgamers wants a rematch with you.'' Or ''JDgamers wants to fight you again.'' This will work in positive ways for example; muted people. You may want to fight him/her again, but you are muted. or a ''noobie'' who waits till the end and then teleports auto to the lobby.( No offense) So it will be possible if a player see that message that he/she wants to fight him/her again. Because you will only see a message: ''You have accepted a rematch.'', after both accepted it. And I think that it would be better if the opponent knows if you want to fight him again, before you both pushed the button. But of course, you can just tell it , but it can prevend you explaining to a noob what ''re'' means, or when you are just lazy to type ;)

Regards,

~JDgamers

Yeah so you can see Z3R0 wants to beat you again ;p

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Great idea but I think it would be even better if you have the option too press play again but then you just queu againstmrandom People like they have in all the other minigames

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom