Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keremmm

Aug 10, 2016
OVERPOWERED DUELS KIT SUGGESTION:
-Full Diamond Gear with Protection 2
-Diamond sword
-No Hunger
The exact same OP FFA Warrior kit. It's the best PvP kit in my opinion. So I would really enjoy playing duels with the kit

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey guys, thanks for all of the comments. Some people are kinda getting confused and suggesting FFA kits, I'm only asking for Duels kits. But all of the achievements are for all types of PvP, like FFA, Assassins and Duels. I'm still accepting and taking suggestions for Duel kits and PvP achievements btw.

Adding onto my comment, how do people feel about 2v2 duels?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Adding onto my comment, how do people feel about 2v2 duels
2v2 duels I don't really agree, maybe your teammate is afk, and its a 2v1, or maybe 2 people aim for one. So I wouldn't like it to be added. But it would be fun to play with friends. :D

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Yes we need 2v2's, 3v3's, 4v4's and possibly even party vs party (Higher than 4v4's), our dueling system is way behind other servers. Another idea could be that you can do /duel server wide and it would still send, of course there would be a setting for players to toggle this on for everyone, friends only or nobody.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes we need 2v2's, 3v3's, 4v4's and possibly even party vs party (Higher than 4v4's), our dueling system is way behind other servers. Another idea could be that you can do /duel server wide and it would still send, of course there would be a setting for players to toggle this on for everyone, friends only or nobody.
Party vs Party would be neat, maybe sometimes you don't even want to have the same number of players on each team.
For random team matches there would probably have to be either some kind of matchmaking or multiple rounds with different team compositions. Otherwise it might get boring when a group of good players gets together.

Actually a ranking system could work really well for random team matches. In regular duels, finding a fair match would take very long. But in team duels the system can automatically calculate a fair team composition based on their ranking. As soon as enough players join the queue to make a fair match the next game starts. That could even involve 2v3's or 1v2's. I guess such a system would not be easy to code but in my mind it seems really fun.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Achievements:
If you have any ideas for new achievements for Duels, Assassins and FFA, put them below! Please explain the achievement in detail, such as if it is for Duels, Assassins or FFA, as well as what you need to do to get the unlock the achievement and the name of it.
Thanks! :)
The question mark means that I couldn't think of any names for the achievements.
Duels:
Close Call: Win with 1 heart left
Winner: Win 100 duels.
Champion: Win 1000 duels.
PvP God: Win 10000 duels.
Addicted: Play duels for 24 hours.
Invulnerable : Win a duel without taking damage.

FFA:
Berserk: Get a 5 player killstreak
Unstoppable : Get a 10 player killstreak.
COMBO WOMBO: Get a 20 player killstreak.
? : Get a 10 player killstreak with a bow.
? : Kill 100 players in FFA.
? : Kill 1000 players in FFA
Battle Royale : Kill 10000 players in FFA
? : Buy everything from the shop at least once.
? : Kill 100 players in FFA

Also I would enjoy it if PvP made an appearance in the 1.8 Network. The Classic modes aren't that fun due to it still having 1.9 mechanics like the regeneration, saturation and especially the fact that rods don't work in duels.

And I would also like to see the old scoreboard back. That would make the game more convenient for us.
Example:
Also 3v3 and 4v4 duels pls.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
2v2 duels I don't really agree, maybe your teammate is afk,
Welp, guess we need to remove team eggwars, team skywars, tower defence, blockwars, some arcade minigames and some minerware minigames as well then. Can't risk one of your teammates being afk.
#RemoveTheTeamGames!

/s

Seriously what you are saying is an incredibly dumb excuse, no offense.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Welp, guess we need to remove team eggwars, team skywars, tower defence, blockwars, some arcade minigames and some minerware minigames as well then. Can't risk one of your teammates being afk.
#RemoveTheTeamGames!

/s

One of the best replies I've seen on here tbh

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
#RemoveTheTeamGames!

/s

It happens everywhere mate :) and it is a problem

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Happens like once every 50 games or something. Its also impossible to fix unless you're in a party. So you're saying you'd prefer there being 0 team games than play 1/50 team games with an AFK person?
What? no, all I was saying is that in a 2v2 duels, maybe your teammate can be afk, but looking at everyone response, no one really cares.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
#RemoveTheTeamGames!

/s

So you say that just because I said afk people can be in 2v2 duels? lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom